Pics Of Merchandise

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

ClaytonMan

War Child
Does anybody have any good pics of any merchandise they have bought, I'm wanting to see whats available before I head off to a place called Manchester in June.

What are your opinions on the T shirts Keyrings, Programs this time around?

vertigo05-merchandise.jpg

vertigo05-merchandise3.jpg

vertigo05-merchandise2.jpg

These aren't my pics btw...

Last edited:
Make sure you get there in good time. If it's anything like Madison Square Gardens I queued so long that I missed just about all of Kings of Leon. Idiots trying everything on 94 times. Programme is OK, very much like Elevation (but no stickers, BooHoo!) I'm going to Manchester both nights...have a great time.
Sylvia

Do they sell stuff after the shows? I have GA tickets from here on out so obviously I can't wait in line to buy something before the show, but there's this one T-shirt I REALLY want. Heck, I'd even pay someone on here to get me one....

I didn't buy anything at the show I went to this spring. I wasn't really impressed with any of the shirts. The only ones that say "U2" on them are the ugly ones. :mad:

I got a venue poster, though. The image on the poster is ugly but it was my first U2 show ever, so the poster means a lot to me. :)

Dont really like any of those t shirts, I bought one from the website.

Ill prob get a programme after the concert otherwise it'll get ruined with all the jumping around I'd imagine.

Did anyone else get the U2/Vertigo plastic bag to put your purchases in? I got one when I made a purchase on the first night but it appears that they were all out of those bags on the second night :hmm:

marik said:
yeah i was wondering about those bags. can you describe it? or any pics? is it just a cheap bag or are you actually pleased with it?

It was a FREE bag :shocked: that staff packed my purchases into on the first night

White plastic with the large red "V' and some black printing.

I'd post a pic but my skills in that department are lacking :(

I guess in the end it is just a cheap plastic bag but it is a free cheap plastic bag with U2/Vertigo on it :D

I can tell you in Chicago, I had to hang around and wait to be picked up for probably an hour after the show ended. The vendors were still selling, and I had no trouble at all getting the proper size.

@ dr. dae
the shirts look like the Leg1 ones. Only tour dates changed, of course. (most ts 30 Euros, those for girls 35 Euros)

Bye und viele Grüße ;-)

I thought the merch prices were OUTRAGOUS! but I did buy the Program (worth the $19.99) all the buttons ($2.00 each) I six diff rent buttons and a GREAT large poster ($10.00) and 2 bootleg t-shirts on the street ($10.00 each) I liked those t-shirts better than the ones being sold in the venue and the thing is I dont wear t-shirts at all so i could not see my self spending too much on the originals, plus I had just blown a lot of $$ for tickets, hotle, gas ect.....

Back
Top Bottom