Pics of hugs

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
:hug: thanks...pretty tired today. He had a really bad night and was rushed back to hospital. Feeling emotionally drained now.....:sad:

Everyone's support means so much to me

gluey said:
:hug: thanks...pretty tired today. He had a really bad night and was rushed back to hospital. Feeling emotionally drained now.....:sad:

looks like we posted almost the same time. sorry to hear he's back in the hospital. hopefully not for too long. there's no place like home.
take good care in the meanwhile.
sending lots of love: :heart: :heart: :heart:

bono says "gluey, be good to yourself, catch some sleep"......

sleep.jpg

Last edited:
gluey said:

aaaw Gluey! :hug: :hug:

We don't know eachother but I just want to say that I really wish you and your family, especially your father, the best! I hope everything will turn out right and he will be better. Sending positive thoughts and lots of hugs to you! :heart:

gluey said:

Oh no, Kim I am so sorry, I hope it is just a minor set back and everything will be ok. Even though I'm on the other side of the world, I'm just seconds away by phone if you need me.

I am just now catching this thread. I hope that the situation is better for you and your loved one. :hug:

Back
Top Bottom