Pics of Bono's daughters anyone?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.

jick

Refugee
Does anyone have recent pics of Bono's daughters? I just got this idea after seeing a post in EYKIW requesting for pics of Bono's kids. I've seen Eve dancing Mysterious Ways in the Slane DVD but it's been three years since then so she must've grown up a lot by now. Also what about Jordan? Anyone got pics of her? Thanks in advance.

Cheers,

J

starsgoblue said:
We really don't post pictures of U2's children here....

But we do! There was a thread about this just a couple of days ago, which actually included several pictures of the kids.
Don't make such a blanket statement. It's much more complex than that, as you well know. There have been many naturally occuring, as well as posed, well-publicized pictures of the kids in the past couple of years, so it's not so simple, black and white.

Jick, I'm not sure why you have suddenly manifested an interest in this. You normally don't come here, and you never have shown an interest in pictorials of U2's family life. This sudden interest is no doubt what, quite reasonably, sparked Star's reaction. If you are just curious, then you can easily do a search on your own. It's surely understandable why your sudden interest might make people uncomfortable. It wouldn't be hard for you to find such pictures on your own.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom