Pics of Bono with fans onstage?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
0d4eb382.jpg

roelie said:

BrightestStar, Clementine, Dismantled, and any others interested--I just posted a short story under Fan Fiction in response to this "inspirational" photo. It's written from the fan's perspective, and of course, entirely fictional--but it was fun to ponder :D

ruffian said:

BrightestStar, Clementine, Dismantled, and any others interested--I just posted a short story under Fan Fiction in response to this "inspirational" photo. It's written from the fan's perspective, and of course, entirely fictional--but it was fun to ponder :D

photo didn't post in the quote, but it's the infamous "straddling" photo...

oliveu2cm said:

I think Bob saw the 1 or 2 shows in the UK where U2 played "Babyface" and at both playings of the show, a girl was brought up on stage and things got bad... lol on one bootleg you can hear Bono asking for help. That was the last time they played that song. lol.

Yeah, that sounds about right. Oh dear... I know I'm going to get shot for saying this in the thread, but really... It's an honor if Bono lets a girl up on stage, but there really is a line of decency that shouldn't be crossed...

:silent: I dunno. I guess it depends on the situation. Or maybe they just couldn't control themselves. lol. :slant:

Last edited:
u2granny said:
Doubt if there is much "rolling" considering the back problems he's had recently.

Do you really think so?
Anyway, I wouldn't feel comfortable "rolling” with him in public. I really like to keep that sort of things private.
:wink:
Anyway, I hope he keeps bringing girls on stage.

LostAtMoon said:

Do you really think so?
Anyway, I wouldn't feel comfortable "rolling” with him in public. I really like to keep that sort of things private.
:wink:
Anyway, I hope he keeps bringing girls on stage.
]]

I have no pride. I'd gladly roll...and I hope the back problems he had last year are on the mend--he's got such a big schedule ahead of him. I can't imagine what kind of energy it would take to do a tour.

And I hope he never reads these posts (or he might be thinking more than twice before pushing a girl on stage again)… and I wish I had never post that picture… I had no idea that it was gonna be like this.:tsk:

I_FOX1.jpg

I_FOX2.jpg

Last edited:
LostAtMoon said:
And I hope he never reads these posts (or he might be thinking more than twice before pushing a girls on stage again)… and I wish I had never post that picture… I had no idea that it was gonna be like this.:tsk:

Apparently his girls drop by here from time to time. :huh:

Souly said:

Apparently his girls drop by here from time to time. :huh:

They do? I'm probably posting their pictures, so I hope that they come and say "Hi".
"His girls" :grumpy:

I_RTD7.jpg

I_RTD8.jpg

This is the story of this lucky lady (in Rotterdam, I think). I bet she's proud of this day (night ... or whatever).

Last edited:
WOW - What can i say? I've just read through all of this thread!!
Wish i'd been on here at the peak of this whole conversation!
All of those girls are so damn lucky!! :yes: :applaud:

That 'straddling' pic is one of the best! I got that photo at the time it came out all of 12 years ago!! It was actually featured in Q mag. There was another one which no-one seems to have posted. It's actually kind of the opposite way around, with Bono straddling the fan!!!! :ohmy:

I think i will finally be able to post pics, as i normally use my friends' COMP and we figured out how to use the scanner, so i will try to find the pic&then post!! It is equally as, if not more risque!! To me, it was always the pic that made me wish i could get up there&fulfil my Bono fantasy!! :yes: :combust:

I will try&find it, certainly!!

*predicts Brightest and Dismantled slobbering at the mouth in anticipation!!!!*

You two made me laugh SO much with all the scandal going round in your filthy minds!! here's another one right here! :evil: :bono:

LostAtMoon said:
And I hope he never reads these posts (or he might be thinking more than twice before pushing a girls on stage again)… and I wish I had never post that picture… I had no idea that it was gonna be like this.:tsk:

[/IMG]

LostAtMoon, I'm sorry you regret posting the pics--I think it was all in good fun and not meant to be disparaging to the band or fans. Sometimes PLEBA enthusiasm is a little, um, unbridled. I appreciated all the photos, and I think one of things we all look forward to in seeing them on tour this year is the amazing energy the band have with their fans. Onstage antics are part of what create that energy, and I'd imagine that's why Bono does it. On some level, I'm sure many of us love to imagine being that fan, and that's why the pictures are so compelling. I hope my request for them doesn't create bad feelings.

Back
Top Bottom