Pics of Bono with fans onstage?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Bostonvid1.jpg

No ones answered my question yet. Are these women usually lifted on to the stage, or are there some stairs?
Gotta be prepared in case by some great miracle I get front row! there's no way I'm being lifted!!:yikes:

4EVRU2 said:
No ones answered my question yet. Are these women usually lifted on to the stage, or are there some stairs?
Gotta be prepared in case by some great miracle I get front row! there's no way I'm being lifted!!:yikes:

no, no stairs around the sides of the heart during the elevation tour. i'm planning on doing some yoga stretches during the Kings of Leon so I can be good and supple :D

can I just say that this has got to be the HOTTEST thread I have ever seen on PLEBA??? Good LORD :drool: If I were the girl doing the straddling I'd have had that left arm of his pinned down in no time--and I'd have tossed the damn camera so I could have my hands free :sexywink:

ruffian said:
can I just say that this has got to be the HOTTEST thread I have ever seen on PLEBA??? Good LORD :drool: If I were the girl doing the straddling I'd have had that left arm of his pinned down in no time--and I'd have tossed the damn camera so I could have my hands free :sexywink:

why pin those sexy hands when they could be busy doing..other...things...:shifty:

:lol:

~BrightestStar~ said:

why pin those sexy hands when they could be busy doing..other...things...:shifty:

:lol:

BrightestStar, I have met my MATCH in filthy thoughts about the B-man in you :)

I figure he wouldn't be as "forward" as I would, so I'd have to take advantage of the situation:macdevil:

You know, seeing that picture reminded me of something... In "Until the End of the World" (Bill Flanagan), it mentions that the straddling thing happened a few times early on during the Zoo TV tour, as they were playing "Babyface." The book says Bob Hewson was *not* pleased when he found out, so that's why they decided to drop the song later?

Or I could be remembering it completely, completely wrong. LOL!

Last edited:
Nerfherder said:
You know, seeing that picture reminded me of something... In "Until the End of the World" (Bill Flanagan), it mentions that the straddling thing happened a few times early on during the Zoo TV tour, as they were playing "Babyface." The book says Bob Hewson was *not* pleased when he found out, so that's why they decided to drop the song later?

Or I could remembering it completely, completely wrong. LOL!

*is really wishing she had a time machine...*

~BrightestStar~ said:

Bono just brings out the best in me..:wink:

Lol....nice to know I'm not alone in my..umm.."creative" thoughts :lol:

I don't remember that, but I do recall that he has done some pretty filthy (lovely) pelvic thrusting with the cameras during that song. In the Boston DVD it's freakin' amazing.

*pant pant pant*

ruffian said:

I don't remember that, but I do recall that he has done some pretty filthy (lovely) pelvic thrusting with the cameras during that song. In the Boston DVD it's freakin' amazing.

*pant pant pant*

You must have a different boston dvd than I have.

To be taken onstage must be the most incredible thing EVER! I don't know what I would do if I had been any of those girls, but I don't think I would have closed my eyes like some of them.

:hmm: The tour is coming, I need some plans to make Bono notice me :flirt:

I can't remember the exact words but I do remember in the Bill Flanigan book-Bono's dad went to a show and he was upset at some of the things Bono did on stage with women. Esp. since he has such a lovely wife & children. I will have to look that part up. Now off with the horns & on with the show--what's this about pelvic thrusting?

Back
Top Bottom