Pics of Bono in "The Sims"

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I got The Sims for Christmas and promptly made a character named Larry Mullen (wonder why? lol). He was a musician for a while but it paid for crap, so now he's in the medical field and just recently moved into a bigger house.
biggrin.gif
I'd take snapshots but his house decor sucks right now. Maybe after he gets settled in his new house for a little longer.
biggrin.gif

------------------
"It's all about drums."

Whether you love me or hate me you can still email me: clarityat3am@hotmail.com

Yeah, I got Hot Date for Christmas, and it rekindled my umm obession of sorts. I should go make a neighborhood full of me with married to each of them, that would be wonderful. And plus, Hot Date is dirty and stuff, it's a PLEBA dream come true...

------------------
Dana

"I simulate love making by beating a piece of wood with a metal wire on which it vibrates."
-Adam, when asked, 'If a martian landed and was introduced to you and asked what you do, what would you say?'

IM me: ghettopoptart83

oh feck it all to hell. It is 9pm here, and I have been trying to download Bono into my sim game since 6pm. What a waste of an evening!!! My computer is soooooo slow, and I don't know what I am doing!!!!

I just wanted to see him in his Jammies, and maybe make a baby together!!

It's animatronic Edge! Um...isn't it??
24995266feBGRFbEfb_ph.jpg

OMG what's THIS???? (well, it's not Bono and Edge anyway)
24995397JabjjOWkaM_ph.jpg

It's Larry in leiderhosen!!
25087064weTlxuuRzl_ph.jpg

those pics were hiliarious! Is the SW animated?? What fun...tho I can't ever get the Sims because I would never *ever* leave this chair and my computer! (bad enough with Pleba, sheesh) But Dana - the boys aren't very worried about endangered species, are they? Bear skin AND tiger skin rugd??
eek.gif
And who owns the cute green Bug - I love that (looks very Edgie). Cute!

[This message has been edited by Discoteque (edited 01-02-2002).]

LMAO You got Larry Von Mullen, Disco! Neat!

------------------
~*Mona*~ 97%compatible with Bono
"Perhaps Miss PLEBA herself" ~GypsyHeartGirl~

"Bono...a sort of holy cross between the Morrisons, Jim and Van"

YOU KNOW I BELIEVE IT

There are many cheats for the Sims (I use the MAC version) so they don't have to work. And so you can have lots and lots of money for all the redecorating and rebuidling you desire! Also House Party expansion is cool because you can invite all your friends and neighbors over for a party and play DJ! with an open bar!

I'm already addicted to PLEBA. I don't need to re-start the Sims addiction.
*saves URLs*
*runs*

------------------
Laura
~~~
Something to do with politics, kids, freshness, and breakthrough.
And love.

(Joan Baez)

~~~
"The idea is to eroticize the male body instead of the female." - Bono

"Well, again, within that spirit of not-seriousness... To all intents and purposes, the mystery and power of the penis is, what will it become?" - Adam

"Penises, I'm inclined to believe... are good things." - Adam

Originally posted by Echo:
Yc76878.jpg

LMAO!!!!! OMG How could I have forgotten about this thread?
smile.gif

------------------
~*Mona*~ 97%compatible with Bono
"Perhaps Miss PLEBA herself" ~GypsyHeartGirl~

"Bono...a sort of holy cross between the Morrisons, Jim and Van"

YOU KNOW I BELIEVE IT

Originally posted by Discoteque:
It's animatronic Edge! Um...isn't it??
24995266feBGRFbEfb_ph.jpg

OMG what's THIS???? (well, it's not Bono and Edge anyway)
24995397JabjjOWkaM_ph.jpg

It's Larry in leiderhosen!!
25087064weTlxuuRzl_ph.jpg

those pics were hiliarious! Is the SW animated?? What fun...tho I can't ever get the Sims because I would never *ever* leave this chair and my computer! (bad enough with Pleba, sheesh) But Dana - the boys aren't very worried about endangered species, are they? Bear skin AND tiger skin rugd??
eek.gif
And who owns the cute green Bug - I love that (looks very Edgie). Cute!

[This message has been edited by Discoteque (edited 01-02-2002).]

tehe! I have some more where Edge got abducted from aliens and stuff and he got wacky, and I dont know if I put the Bono turns into Frankenstein up or not...

------------------
Dana

"I simulate love making by beating a piece of wood with a metal wire on which it vibrates."
-Adam, when asked, 'If a martian landed and was introduced to you and asked what you do, what would you say?'

IM me: ghettopoptart83

Originally posted by doctorwho:
I don't see a single pic in this thread - I even went to the page itself and it wouldn't open. Is this site down now or did these U2 Sims disappear?
I don't see any either...LMAO!!
And I thought it was just me...
biggrin.gif

Where ARE the pics?

echo probably took the pics down from whatever site they were on. if you ask mona really nicely, she could get echo to put them back up. (granted, of course, that she still has them.)

------------------
)|( Vande )|(

"A word I've always liked more than happiness is joy. Happiness is a mood that comes and goes, whereas joy is just there." -Bono

The CIRCLE only has one side.

Love,
Emily

Visit my webpage for U2 wallpapers:
www.geocities.com/springtime5348/index.html

In my dream I was drowning my sorrows, but my sorrows they learned to swim...

Originally posted by madonna's child:
echo probably took the pics down from whatever site they were on. if you ask mona really nicely, she could get echo to put them back up. (granted, of course, that she still has them.)

*Ambassador* I'll look into it
biggrin.gif

------------------
~*Mona*~ LOVE me, give me SOUL

"I think I just said I was smart there - I'm sorry about that." ~Bono

"Mona Lisa must have had the highway blues, you can tell by the way she smiles."

The Man Corral

Back
Top Bottom