Pics of Bono and Adam outside Hanover Quay

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Great pics!
This one is too cute:
bono2.jpg

Wow. After I jumped, it ocurred to me. Life is perfect. Life is the best, full of magic, beauty, opportunity, and television.

ps:
re: the pic zootopians leaving their mark on the wall, too bad they had to paint such big art work over other fans' signatures/art work.:(

Okay I am a doof,

I meant to post in the title Pics of Bono and Adam. I must have had Larry on the brain.

Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

:|

I agree, NicaMom...that wasn't very nice to paint over such a big part of the wall to make their Zootopia thing. :(

Bonochick said:
I agree, NicaMom...that wasn't very nice to paint over such a big part of the wall to make their Zootopia thing. :(

No kidding.... at first I thought it was a sign, but upon closer inspection, I noticed the paint cans and whatnot. Geesh... doesn't matter that there are countless other people's signatures on that wall... gotta make it big and noticeable so people know EXACTLY who we are.

egads.

Moonie :(

ok so as much as I am not fond of the zootops I'm gonna have to write in their defense here

The wall in windmill lane is always getting painted over by graffiti artists, nothing u2 related, in my short stay i've seen it change twice already. My signature gone with it. I personally was gonna gather my buddies to paint the whole thing white then decorate it with u2 logos etc, retake the wall if you wish for u2 fans all over, but I haven't the chance. I applaud them for doing it cause my friend tells me back during slane the wall was filled with messages for the band and words of support for Bono's loss and the graffiti artists had no pity and painted over all that, it's only fair to reclaim it with an equally bold move.

I never thought of that! After over 20 years of that the wall must have paint two feet thick LOL!

I know of a mountaintop, yes, the rocks of a real mountain, where people always paint graffitti on the state line. Every year you can drive by it and see a new batch of 'class of ---- rules' and "----- loves ----- 4 ever" and stuff like dates and messages. They just keep painting, and everybody else's gets covered up. If somebody purposely covered up someone's with their old stuff, a 'war' would probably break out, back and forth, tit for tat, and so on. So everybody should just take a pic of what they paint, knowing time will move on and it will be buried under the next thing to come down the road.

I dont get why everyone here hates Zootopia. I mean, from being there since it started, there IS jerks around that board, but if you get to know us we are all nice people, most of us anyways. We're people too... ok... I'm gonna run before someone kicks my ass for being a Zootopian also:(

BTW-I agree, everyone's artwork does get painted over time after time.

hippyactress said:

We don't hate the Zootopians. In fact, it seems to be the other way around ... which has rubbed some of us the wrong way a couple of times. But we don't HATE them.

Hmmm ah yes, I found that out today when I found two hate posts over in the Zoo:silent:

They're usually a laid back bunch but I did see the fight going on over there. It seems some girl made a bunch of aliases and went around pretending to be 'new' and asking stupid newbie questions and they were all nice and helped her aliases and when they found out she was 'messing with their minds' (her words) they got really mad. I have also seen a girl call another girl a slut or something. Most of the time they just post and don't get mad over things. I think it's like they never get mad at anything to do with the band it's all personal when they do.

Shine * Like* Stars* said:
They're usually a laid back bunch but I did see the fight going on over there. It seems some girl made a bunch of aliases and went around pretending to be 'new' and asking stupid newbie questions and they were all nice and helped her aliases and when they found out she was 'messing with their minds' (her words) they got really mad. I have also seen a girl call another girl a slut or something. Most of the time they just post and don't get mad over things. I think it's like they never get mad at anything to do with the band it's all personal when they do.

Ah yes, I dont wanna give screen names, but I did get into a fight with her once, over... soccer, dont ask. She is an odd person.

I live in Dublin and scour the city every month for rare bootlegs, live cd's, collectibles and the only shops worth visiting are:

1.Rhythm Records on Aston Quay
2. Borderline Records in Temple Bar
3. Record Collector on Wicklow Street
4. HMV grafton Street

Thats it!

or of course i forgot

5. My Gaf

The City's A Fire...A Passionate Flame!

It's always great to read and see fans of U2 getting to meet the band.
But to actually meet them in Hanover Quay, is nothing short of Heaven.
Congrats to all involved.

Back
Top Bottom