Pics from Rolling Stone [Italy]

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

sraphim

War Child
Hi there!! :wave:
This is the first time that I start a thread [eheh :wink:], and since I'm Italian I thought it would be nice to post these pictures I took from an old number of Rolling Stone Italy (December 2004).
Hope you'll like them! :yes:

Oh I skipped the pages with only words in them, mostly because I don't think there are so many italian people out there in PLEBA :scratch:, but if someone'd happen to want those, all you have to do is ask! I'll be happy to post'em :cool:

Ok, here we go

rsi01.jpg

rsi03.jpg

Done! And thanks BONO'ppetit, I'm glad you like these pics!! :hyper:

Just a warning for my posts from now on: remember, I'm Italian (yay :rockon:) --> meaning: my English ain't THAT good :help:

pssss... waiting for the Moobday thread here :larry::heart:! Yeah I'm a larry-girl if you still hadn't noticed :angel:

larry in these pictures=:drool:
larry now with longer hair=:drool:

i think the only yimes i havent liked his hair was on the brazil Walk On video...tooo short:huh: ... and i dont like it much on the cover of How To Dismantle....either :reject:

:hmm: ... :yes: Actually, I don't like the army like buzz cut, either... But the rest of Larry definitely makes up for it --> Larry in the Walk On video = :drool:

WOW!! these pics r gr8!!! Thanks so much sraphim!! :happy:

And yeah, i'd ratehr have larry with shorter hair, i alway liked Pop era 4 him.. altho no beard is fine :wink:

yay thanks for the pictures...

and to contribute to this larry hair conversation...those pictures there are perfect larry hair, i don't like this mullet-like style for him.

Back
Top Bottom