Pic wanted: Larry puzzling over keyboard

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Rini

The Fly
Does anyone have a picture of Larry playing the keyboard for Yahweh? As I recall, he had the keys labeled. :cute: Was there also a video of Bono walking past and smacking his arse?

Thanks!

THeres quite alot of pix of the keyboard keys labelled in another thread - can`t remember which one, but I`d love to see the video of Bono smacking Lars arse too........:drool:

65-2.jpg

f01c8358-2.jpg

Pamelakellett said:
THeres quite alot of pix of the keyboard keys labelled in another thread - can`t remember which one, but I`d love to see the video of Bono smacking Lars arse too........:drool:

DITTO!!!!!!!!!!

PLZ someone post this?!?!?!?!?!?!! :bow:

One of the funny times was in Glendale AZ... I think the second of the two shows... Where they were playing YAHWEH and Larry seemed to 'forget' and got down to the keyboard at the tip of the ellipse at the last possible second to be able to play the part - to the joy and laughter of all.

In the picture where Larry is playing keyboards and is bent over laughing hysterically and Bono's standing next to him with his hand over his mouth---does anybody know what happened there, what was so funny?

Well, here is a video of the arse-smackage for you guys, though it's not very clear.

http://download.youse ndit.com/D9B95A650A6FABD5

And Larry's wikipedia page has a picture of him playing the keyboard and sort of frowning (for a change).

Thanks for the vid, Elsie! :up: I couldn't make out what Bono was saying at the end...

Aw, that's such a cute little teeny weeny keyboard too... :cute:

Back
Top Bottom