Pic Request: The Best of Bono's Lush Lips!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Dahlia said:

I discovered that pic yesterday and stared at it almost an hour!

two of my fav butt pics
__hr_JbuttKopie.jpg

23bonoiwillfollowguitarKopie.jpg

:D

Oh god! I love your top pic Dahlia :drool: the fine ass plus love him in that hat!!! :wink:

:combust: my personal fav Bono^ tight ass clad in tight, shiny black leather :drool: :drool: :drool:

o my goodness, I came here expecting to find the said "Lush Lips", and what do I find instead??? Bono booty all over the place!!! HONESTLY!!!!!!!

rightclicksave

I think I'd need to see more pics.... to carefully examine the situation, and thus make an educated decision....

bwbonoknife.jpg

bwbonorhback.jpg

bwedgebono.jpg

BonoFox1 said:

I LOVE :faint: :combust: Bono butt..but can't deny the Mullen derrier...fondly remembers Numb vid great shot of said Gluttious Maximus.......Help me find the pic!!!:hyper:

oh yeah! i remember that delectable derriere shot in numb! :combust: but i think larry's butt has shrunk since, while bono's has remained nice.

any pics of the numb shot? :angel:

:evil:

Babydoll said:
^^ thank you! :)

:hmm: ive started threads on.... bono's lips, tongue, belly, hair, eyes, smile... any more ideas??

oh yes, how about.... bono's butt? :evil:

:lol:
Yes what about his neck ? :drool:

Babydoll said:

oh yeah! i remember that delectable derriere shot in numb! :combust: but i think larry's butt has shrunk since, while bono's has remained nice.

any pics of the numb shot? :angel:

:evil:

I know! he's almost non-arse now-a-days..but the Numb butt shot is a definate "money shot"...

Im still looking for it I have it but Im on my home pc and it is very shlow...hopes someone out there has it and helps us out.......you know for the "research" part of this experiment:evil:

Last edited:
soon, dear.... lets wait for plebans to post as many butt pics as we have, then we'll start on the neck :evil:

*feels like a cannibal typing this!*

:lol:

Back
Top Bottom