PIC request: The best of Bono's hair!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
heh sorry to go back in time once more.. but I just saw the vid on tv(YES that version!)and I realised his hair is kinda pretty there... :drool: Bono in drag...
bonodrag8kk.jpg

My absolutely possitive favorite Bono look, the look that got me hooked forever and always on U2 was..........:drumroll:..................The WALK ON video...yeah...I'm pretty much in love with his hair....and his overbite...(for I think only the third time I shall post this smilie) :drool:

Ok anywa....I like the Elevation tour hair....vertigo was good at the beginning and then it got too long.

uh...I love Baby Bono's hair....

And i like Pop bono without the beard.....gah love pop bono without the beard.

bono_212 said:
My absolutely possitive favorite Bono look, the look that got me hooked forever and always on U2 was..........:drumroll:..................The WALK ON video...yeah...I'm pretty much in love with his hair....and his overbite...(for I think only the third time I shall post this smilie) :drool:

Ok anywa....I like the Elevation tour hair....vertigo was good at the beginning and then it got too long.

uh...I love Baby Bono's hair....

And i like Pop bono without the beard.....gah love pop bono without the beard.

the US or the EU version of Walk On? :D
I'm very curious how current Bono will look when he has a full beard.. oh he's so close now :drool: and I love it!

mandy1973 said:
This one is one of my favourites - yummy!!!!!

90077861_33ac25bc2f.jpg

:drool: :drool: :drool:

Does this remind anyone else of Axl Rose?

Are there anymore pics of his 'Daddy' chain, please?
(just think, it's an excuse to post pics of THE chest hair...well the thread didn't specify what kind of hair...:wink: )

I love the "in drag" picture because of 1.) the curly lock on his forehead and 2.) somebody went a little mad with the eyebrow pencil! :giggle:

Bono's Doll said:
What's he trying to do to us (that pic in the pink shirt) I noticed the hair alright! :drool: :drool: :drool:

ahh you want more eh?
I do have a few more of that one.. :D
I love Bono in Pink (these are from the One campain/Make Poverty History thingy btw I have it tagged 07-05, but now I don't know wether I meant 7 may or july 05 with it... I think it was 2004 tho.. can somebody help me out here? :huh: )
bonosummer9ys.jpg

bonoonecampain07053ah.jpg

bonoonecampain0705closeup0hm.jpg

makepovertyhistorycampain3dj.jpg

[/IMG]

more in a sec, posted too many images in one post XD

Sorry I didn't specify...I beleive I would be referring to the US one...anway....whenver I'm asked why I like U2 this exact picture pops up in my head

walkon1.jpg

However you can't see his hair....but honestly...I think of it this way...Sure, at this time, for me his hair was getting a little too long, but mixed with the clothes he was wearing the sunglasses, and I don't know I thought it was adorable to see he had an overbite....cause I'm goofy like that....all mixed together I just completely fell in love with him there (well not LOVE love..but you know what I'm saying)

Ok...and to keep with the hari...you can't see it well, but here it is in the walk on video...if anyone's got a better pic of his hair in that one I'd appreciate it.

walkon2.jpg

BTW...does anyone know who Tony Slattery is? And can anyone explain to me why in this second picture he reminds me so much of him? It might just be because at the same time that I was startng to get into U2 I was on a Tony Slattery kick...Hm.

I think JT Bono had the best hair - lush, long, thick wavy shiny....but to me his hair hasn't ever been bad. He's blessed with a thick head of hair! I think it looks good in every era - War, UF, JT, AB, Pop, Elevation and now the Atomic Bomb!

Galeongirl said:
Bono in milano ^^ (I know other shirt, still it's pink :drool: )
bonopinkshirtmilano1io.jpg

bonopinkshirt22qy.jpg

Bonotoes! (I wonder what was up there )
bonojeanspinkshirt1vw.jpg

I like Bono in pink. It makes him more masculine in some way(it takes a real man to wear pink :wink: ) And especially in these with the flowery pattern on it :D Plus he's wearing jeans which is always a plus

U2Kitten said:
Bono's hair, my favorite subject! :love:

Here are some of my favorites, will post more when I have time to go through them all:

bonosinging87.jpg

bonojt69.jpg

BONO'S ATOMIC MANE!! HOPE IT NEVER DISMANTLES!!

Gaaaaaah! Is it just me, or does anyone else have a sudden, mad desire to bite his lower lip after looking at those last JT pics?

Bono Mot said:
Gaaaaaah! Is it just me, or does anyone else have a sudden, mad desire to bite his lower lip after looking at those last JT pics?

You read my mind. It's not just me, then :D

Gosh there are some really nice photos here. Especially lovin all the pink shirt ones!! Thanks everyone! :)

Galeongirl said:
Bono in milano ^^ (I know other shirt, still it's pink :drool: )
bonopinkshirtmilano1io.jpg

bonopinkshirt22qy.jpg

Bonotoes! (I wonder what was up there )
bonojeanspinkshirt1vw.jpg
Thanks for the warning GG--I can't quit staring at his "cleavage." :drool: :drool: :drool: Where's my nitroglycerin tablets-my heart's racing. :heart:

Galeongirl said:

ahh you want more eh?
I do have a few more of that one.. :D
I love Bono in Pink (these are from the One campain/Make Poverty History thingy btw I have it tagged 07-05, but now I don't know wether I meant 7 may or july 05 with it... I think it was 2004 tho.. can somebody help me out here? :huh: )
bonosummer9ys.jpg

more in a sec, posted too many images in one post XD

My jaw just dropped :drool: when I saw this photo!!:drool: His hair just looks sooo beautiful, red, glossy and so soft!!:drool: It doesn't get much better than this!!:drool: Quickly stores to computer!! :wink:

Last edited:
u2shamrock said:

I like Bono in pink. It makes him more masculine in some way(it takes a real man to wear pink :wink: ) And especially in these with the flowery pattern on it :D Plus he's wearing jeans which is always a plus

that is why these pics came out of a special folder named 'only real men wear pink' :wink:
he looks soooo cute in pink... and yes it makes him look so masculine... and don't forget the toes! :drool:
so happy that everybody likes the pink pics :D yay and now I want to get some more I don't have yet(besides the ones from portugal, but you can't see his hair due to the cowboyhat)
and hcbiggs2002 , I love his hair there too... I love it when the sun gives it such a warm glow and shows his reddish undertone :drool: and those non-wraparound shades look pretty cute on him too!! also, note that he always combines his pink shirt with green shades, man has sense for fashion :wink: ok that was the first, and probably last time I ever said that about Bono :giggle:

and I still haven't found a recent pic of *the* chest yet.. besides my former avatar of the vertigo vid *sob* I want it! :sad:

Back
Top Bottom