Pic. Request: Silly Boys!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
26f740da.jpg

theres a gif somewhere of an interview @ a zootv show...and bono runs in the background and jumps into the air....

okay it is a lot funnier than im making it sound. but i think i've seen it here before.

B_Diddy_Ono said:

Hey,

Anyone who has seen this video clip - care to tell me what's going on? :)

They were given a brand new U2 ipod by the interviewer, and they had no idea how to make it work. Edge decided to talk to it. :giggle:

redhotswami said:
theres a gif somewhere of an interview @ a zootv show...and bono runs in the background and jumps into the air....

okay it is a lot funnier than im making it sound. but i think i've seen it here before.

of course you have :wink:

zooafterbonogeekymoveGg.gif

zooafterbonogeekymove2Gg.gif

zooafterbonotakeitoffGg.gif

bonocomet said:

They were given a brand new U2 ipod by the interviewer, and they had no idea how to make it work. Edge decided to talk to it. :giggle:

HAHAH.. that's not very good advertising of the product! :)

Aww, that's kinda cute though... if you're that way inclined.

Yay kaf!!! thanks! I used to have that on my computer but the file wouldn't work anymore... drunk Bono balancing on balconies... good thing edge is there to save him. :lol:

love2bmama said:
that's the Rona Elliott interview, you can get it on itunes in NBC news. I can't remember why they're looking at Larry right then! :reject:

They were looking at him because Rona Elliott asked about their own record company they had which helped new Irish bands with making a demo. I guess Larry was the main guy for Mother Records.

Does anyone know if Mother Records still exists?

love2bmama said:
that's the Rona Elliott interview, you can get it on itunes in NBC news. I can't remember why they're looking at Larry right then!

yeter said:
They were looking at him because Rona Elliott asked about their own record company they had which helped new Irish bands with making a demo. I guess Larry was the main guy for Mother Records.

Thanks both of you! :)

Last edited:
yeter said:

No, Mother Records no longer exists.

Does anyone know where a person can get the Rona Elliott interview without going to itunes?

I've always wanted to see this interview again.

Thanks for any help on this. :wink:

Back
Top Bottom