Pic request.....Preying mantis ontop of Edge...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Did Edge know it was on his head at the time? I think not..lol...

....ok, now I've got this vision of Edge shrieking like Homer Simpson and swatting his head with his big guitarist hands...

....soryy...I shouldn't joke...

....can't help it....:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

:lmao: dude that's awesome, can we turn this into a Post a Picture of a Praying Mantis thread, because I've got a ton. here's one I found in my kitchen, I let it chill in the computer room for awhile

IMG_0508.jpg

and I'll have to get the pics from my other comp but I hung with this other praying mantis that was HUGE, as big as my hand!

mantises are the most xtreme bugs. In general I'm not a fan of the creepy crawlies, but praying mantises are awesome. They're like aliens and they eat all the other bugs. I think The Edge + praying mantis = coolest thing ever.

Bonochick said:

Because I'm a wuss, and it scared me. :reject: :lol:

Those things scare me too. Good news is they are harmless. I know does not take away the creepiness.:eeklaugh:

When I was in grade school, one of my friends and I made a praying mantis and a grasshopper fight each other. The grasshopper ate the mantis's head off. I thought it would have happened the other way around. :shrug: But now I have a new respect for grasshoppers, especially since I learned that the big ones can bite human fingers, too.

Rachel D. said:
When I was in grade school, one of my friends and I made a praying mantis and a grasshopper fight each other. The grasshopper ate the mantis's head off. I thought it would have happened the other way around. :shrug: But now I have a new respect for grasshoppers, especially since I learned that the big ones can bite human fingers, too.

:yikes:

Rachel D. said:

:eek:

Oh, great...they were one of the few bugs I WASN'T freaked out by. :mad:

Bonochick said:

:eek:

Oh, great...they were one of the few bugs I WASN'T freaked out by. :mad:

:cute: How about corkroaches? they can survive an atomic bomb :yes:

I HATE grasshoppers tho..... for school, we used to have a lizzard, wich ate them.... and yea, once during a holiday, I took care of the lizzard.... and somehow, the grasshoppers ate their way trough theyr package, and escaped all over my room..... my friend had to catch them, cuz I didn't want to... :uhoh: since then I kinda dislike them.... oh yea, my father found one in his neck the next day...

Back
Top Bottom