Pic Request: Morleigh and Edge's wedding

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Elsie

Acrobat
First of all, Morleigh is le hawt, and second, I'd like to perhaps make a necklace like the one she wore at her wedding. (Not obsessed.) So it would be great to see what kind of beads they are... if you have pics from the wedding, post them! Thanks :wink:

i've only got this one, kinda hard to see the necklace very clearly...

t_=7878305

Last edited:
Anyone have a pic of the full length of her dress? I just got engaged and out of boredom from work closing for a week have been browsing dresses and I like a bunch similar to Morleigh's (simple, w/ straps, more "dress"-like as opposed to the poofy strapless/corset type things everyone's into these days).

Back in 2002, Avon sold a knockoff necklace that resembled Morleigh's wedding necklace. It's called a "Cleopatra" necklace. The difference is a)Avon's version is no doubt far less expensive than Morleigh's and b)it's not as long. Perhaps it can be found on eBay. I have one, which I bought because it DID remind me of Morleigh's necklace.

And congratulations on your engagement, LivLuv!

LivLuvAndBootlegMusic said:
Anyone have a pic of the full length of her dress? I just got engaged and out of boredom from work closing for a week have been browsing dresses and I like a bunch similar to Morleigh's (simple, w/ straps, more "dress"-like as opposed to the poofy strapless/corset type things everyone's into these days).

Congratulations!!! Thats wonderful! Are you excited? Oh i would be buying all the wedding magazines i could find!

bono_212! I think it looks good :D

LivLuvAndBootlegMusic, have you looked at St Patrick or David's Bridal? Seems like they would be pretty likely to have what you're looking for. And congrats!

Diane L, what is it made out of? (Or what does it look like?) I'm guessing graduated crystals on little headpins. I'll search for pictures. Thanks!

Back
Top Bottom