PIC request: Larry's abs

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Babydoll

Blue Crack Addict
I read in Blender mag that Larry has "cheesegrater abs" and there were apparently "audibile sighs from the women around" when he lifted up his shirt. Does anyone have any Larry abs pics? :sexywink:

you probably mean the Blender band pictures :

htdaab1.jpg

Larry's legs are slimmer than Bono's too! Noticed that on Chicago's LAPOE, when they were together on the "rahlease rahlease rahlease"!

And those drummer arms!!!

Ok, this is not really fair; Lars is the youngest. Adam is reaching 46!:wink:

lovebono said:
^ I think Larry's legs are TOO thin:huh:
He should eat some meat once in a while:wink:

I agree. His face, especially recently, has been starting to look sunken in (if that's how you say it :huh: ). He used to have cute cheeks back in the Joshua Tree days, but now he looks too boney. Plus, I hate to say it, but his skinniness is making him look older. :ohmy:

Babydoll said:
I read in Blender mag that Larry has "cheesegrater abs" and there were apparently "audibile sighs from the women around" when he lifted up his shirt. Does anyone have any Larry abs pics? :sexywink:

I think the household appliance metaphor you are referring to might be "washboard abs"...

Cheesegrater abs would be rows of weird little tear-drop shaped muscles all across his chest... :huh:

:wink:

Sorry, this is really fuzzy. (In more ways than one. :wink: ) I think that's Larry there on the right. Get out the magnifying glasses! Reminds me of the Monty Python "Gumby" sketches...they need those little caps on their heads.

bonoandlars.jpg

Re: Re: PIC request: Larry's abs

GracelandHarley said:

I think the household appliance metaphor you are referring to might be "washboard abs"...

Cheesegrater abs would be rows of weird little tear-drop shaped muscles all across his chest... :huh:

:wink:

It's not my quote, thats what it says in the mag. I'm sure there is an online version of that interview as well.

Back
Top Bottom