Pic request: I hardly seen him with:

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Re: Umm Kaf

Carmelu2fan said:

Sorry Kaf, I love him so much...but he looks like a goat with that thing hangin from his chin.

:reject:

:giggle: nice to know we share an opinion ^^

argh, I thought of another goated adam pic.. btu now I can't remember it anymore!!! :scream:

Re: Re: Umm Kaf

kafrun said:

lol, I wasn't paying attention to THAT so much as the bare shoulders and chest :drool:

Gotcha:sexywink: I too get distracted by Adam's eh:shifty: ummm, well you know.

Re: Re: ohh GG

Galeongirl said:

:giggle: nice to know we share an opinion ^^

argh, I thought of another goated adam pic.. btu now I can't remember it anymore!!! :scream:

1984ufad.jpg

Do not worry about it Gg, I doubt if you find the pics I am sure I burned all the rest of those Adam goat pics.:macdevil: < he has the goat beard too.:|

This post (oddly enough) features Adam again, but I have hardly seen him with a beanie AND a guitar AND a jogging suit. Looks like he was trying some sort of Edge impersonation...

I haven't seen the band with Chrissie Hynde too often, either.

1987wc9.jpg

hahah frightening indeed. but sometimes it looks good.
keyword sometimes =)

OMG does anyone have more pics of the boys in costume during the pop era? i've never seen this one before! i absolutely love it. i've seen the one where they're in chef costumes, but that's it.
=)

For tuwie... I scanned this one but it's extremely grainy... just the way AC wanted it I guess.... sure wish I could find more of these...

(sorry it's in 2 parts because it's big)

bwbonoadamenoACdublinsm5-95.jpg

bwedgelarryenoACdublinsm5-95.jpg

Back
Top Bottom