Pic Request Help Macphisto Pumpkin

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

eriekittym

Acrobat
Getting ready fore Halloween I know last year I had sceen that there was a Macphisto pumpkin. But since thene I have lost the pic of it. I was woundering if someone out there could help me find a pic of the Macphisto pumpkin big enough to print out and use it to carve out my pumpkin this year. I sure would appcaite it. Any help is appcaited. My email is eriecat@earthlink.net

eriekittym

Hey there!

http://www.zombiepumpkins.com/stencils.php

I think the Fly and McPhisto are in there. You have to pay to get them though. I remember a couple years ago someone had them and sent them to me free of charge... anyone out there have them handy?
I would love to try to make one again! I did it once and it came out great!

Thanks U2SJ well I well need to see if I can do this. But if anyone does out there have the pic I should I sure would appcaite it TONS. Glad to hear youres came out soo well U2SJ.

eriekittym

:crack:

081.jpg

Google Image "macphisto pumpkin" and there are several examples. None for the stencil, but you could make one based on those photos.

Nice, bonocomet!

I made Nemo last year, it was just like this
154189369_65314b2d6c_m.jpg

waaaay more work than it should've been!

Liesje said:
Nice, bonocomet!

I made Nemo last year, it was just like this
154189369_65314b2d6c_m.jpg

waaaay more work than it should've been!

:shocked: OMFG how in the world did you do the shading? That is beautiful!!!

Also, what types of knives is everyone using for these?

And...can dogs eat raw pumpkin? It is a vegetable, so I think it should be okay, I was just wondering if anybody had let his/her dog eat it while carving before? I need to give my dog something to do while I'm carving away for hours.

The shading is done by not removing all of the pumpkin in those spots. I used the standard little tools that come with most inexpensive pumpkin carving sets that most places sell this time of year for my Frankenstein. They include some really delicate little knives for the small details. If you follow the patterns, it's not really that difficult, just takes a bit more time then the standard two eyes, nose and grin! :wink:

I made a Bono Jack. (I added Bono's unique hairline to make it a bit more Bono-like! :) )

bonojackbyme10-31-06.jpg

Happy Halloween everyone!

Back
Top Bottom