Pic request: Gone for 3 months - what did I miss?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Merc

Rock n' Roll Doggie
Ladies, I need your help! :bow:

After being away from the blue crack for almost 3 months I seriously need a pic-update of what has happend in the U2 world! :yes:

So, please help me by posting pics taken in the period Feb 1st - April 28th or post links to already existing threads with pics from this period - thanks in advance... :)

Btw, what is it about Bono and the short hair?!?! :huh:

kellyahern said:
:wave: Hi Merc

:hmm: well, let's see:
-U2 won a bunch of grammys :up:

-tour got postponed :(

-Bono cut his hair :huh:

I think that covers it. Did I miss anything?

OT: and American Idol had a "Queen" night :yikes:.

Hi Kelly!!! :wave:

Yeah, heard about the tour and the grammys... but I think I'll need some pic-evidence of the hair! :wink: Greety send me one, but I'm desperately looking to find more... :shifty:

A quick hair recap, so you don't have to wade through two! :yikes: threads about it:

66d19610.jpg

5cb24774.jpg

c6ddea0e.jpg

43f5eaa9.jpg

2d503d31.jpg

7437a2cd.jpg

and if people turn this into yet another "OMG!!!BONO CUT HIS HAIR!!@1111!!!" thread, I will seriously go postal, so don't even think about it (you know who you are) :D \

Welcome back Merc! :hug: How was your trip?

kellyahern said:
A quick hair recap, so you don't have to wade through two! :yikes: threads about it

and if people turn this into yet another "OMG!!!BONO CUT HIS HAIR!!@1111!!!" thread, I will seriously go postal, so don't even think about it (you know who you are) :D \

Thanks alot Kelly! :bow: You're - as always - the pic goddess here! Some thing never change... :wink:

And :lol: at you comment on a haircut-thread! Would imgaine you've had quite a few of those... :rolleyes: :giggle:

kellyahern said:

Thanks! :hug:

Amazing, truely amazing!!! Had a wonderful time... :yes:

kellyahern said:

Pissing off the picture queen means no pictures :lol:

^Plus, it's bad for your karma. :yes:

:giggle:

:wave: Glad to have you back safe, Merc! Can't wait to hear about your travels. :hug:

BluRmGrl said:
:giggle:

:wave: Glad to have you back safe, Merc! Can't wait to hear about your travels. :hug:

Hi! :wave:

Yeah, I think I'll have to post a few pics from my stay :yes:... have to get all in pics in order first though - and there is a lot!!! :crazy:

Merc, welcome back! Must have been hard to be away from the blue crack for soooooooo long! I had to be away from here for 4 months last year, and when I finally got back, I almost didn't check any other sites but this for a few weeks...
Glad you're back! :wave:

kellyahern said:
A quick hair recap, so you don't have to wade through two! :yikes: threads about it:

43f5eaa9.jpg

2d503d31.jpg

Kelly, where are these pics from? Are those the ones from Monaco? I hadn't seen them yet.

:wave: Merc, welcome back :hug:

How are you settling back in?? Is it a complete culture shock now you're back home?

greety said:
:wave: Merc, welcome back :hug:

How are you settling back in?? Is it a complete culture shock now you're back home?

Thanks Greta! :hug:

Yeah, a bit of a culture shock... there are SO many white people here! :lol:

U2democrat said:
Meeeeeeeeeerc!!!!!!! :hyper::hug::wave::D

Deeeeeeeeeemmy! :wink:

Thanks for the :hug:! How are you? :D

...and what happend to the bar? :shifty:

Back
Top Bottom