Pic Request for a piece of artwork

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Freefall

Refugee
I need individual pics of the guys so I can do a group piece.

1. Bono with his microphone, gripped in either one or both hands and crouching down belting out a tune.

2. Edge in that guitar hero pose, standing with instrument in hand, profiling the left side of his body.

3. Adam in his eternally blissful bass-player pose, playing away, right profile, please!

4. Larry and his drum kit pounding to his heart's content, forward shot, please.

All four will be composited in pencil. I have a rough going but I need a photo reference to work off of for the guitars and an exact replica of Larry's drums, most of which may be hidden behind the three other figures. I would have a preference for Edge looking up towards the viewer, but Adam can have his head back, eyes closed and lost in the music. Bono is gone in the song, thank you.

Eventually, in time, this will be moved to canvas, and perhaps be a full-fleged painting...imagine a starfield for a background with "Elevation" as a background theme for it...though it was inspired out of "Electrical Storm"...:lol:...if you're confused, don't ask...creativity works in strange and mysterious ways!

Thanks, girls!

Here's Larry... let me know if this is what you thought of...

ea403d98.jpg

Back
Top Bottom