Pic request: Drunk Bono

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
BonoFox1 said:
e85pj6.jpg

a horizontal bono is a good bono.

cruzila said:
a horizontal bono is a good bono.

:ohmy: ...and it's not already leather day, girls...I think red hill-video is dangerously increasing the hormonal's level here..:shifty:

:waiting:

blm said:
bonocomet, I can't get past your avatar. (Not that I want you to change it).:drool:

:waiting: I'm staring at it for seconds while scrolling down...:love: it's not fair, comet! I can't concentrate on translating mentally what I read!

:hug:

In regards to the MTV free your mind thingy - I'm not so sure Bono was drunk - I think he was nervous. He very often chokes on words and stutters when he's speaking and it's been noted that he does have a wee bit of stage fright. In the most recent video of Wave of Sorrow, he stumbles on his words.

In light of folks who struggle with alcoholism (not saying Bono does), it seems a bit insensitive to :drool: over a drunk man.

it's Bono, how could PLEBAns not :drool: at him? we've a reputation to keep! :eyebrow:

:wink:

also, I don't think he was nervous in the FYM vid... look at his eyes, and hear his voice and the way he slurs words.... he might not be drunk, but it's obvious he's had too much alcholo either way...

Galeongirl said:
it's Bono, how could PLEBAns not :drool: at him? we've a reputation to keep! :eyebrow:

:yes: and besides, there's no harm in an occasional dissolute funny night. everyone has experienced once or? I mean, I'd have liked to spend it with bono, but this is unfortunately another story again... :drool: :sexywink:

stonecircle said:

In light of folks who struggle with alcoholism (not saying Bono does), it seems a bit insensitive to :drool: over a drunk man.
Sorry if you took this thread that way...
Well let's just call it PARTY Bono then. We drool over every type of Bono, not just extremely happy/sloppy/buzzed Bono.
I don't think anybody meant to be insensitive....

In regards to the MTV free your mind thingy - I'm not so sure Bono was drunk - I think he was nervous. He very often chokes on words and stutters when he's speaking and it's been noted that he does have a wee bit of stage fright. In the most recent video of Wave of Sorrow, he stumbles on his words.

It's absolutely clear that he's tipsy or stoned. It's all in the eye contact he makes - absolutely blatant.

Back
Top Bottom