Pic Request - Conspiracy of Hope Tour

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

bono_212

Blue Crack Distributor
So...I seem to only start thread in PLEBA when I'm looking for a picture :reject:. Anyway, I was just curious, I saw the picture of Bono and Sting at the conspiracy of Hope Tour in one of the threads, can't remember which, and that made me wonder, are there any pictures of Bono and Peter Gabriel from the tour? Or anyone from U2 and Peter, I'm just curious really, kthx :D

:wave:

bonostingbryanadamspetergabrielamne.jpg

I'm not sure if I have more with Peter, I'll look, but in the mean while, here's another I like alot.

bonostingcohtshirts.jpg

bono_212 said:
So...I seem to only start thread in PLEBA when I'm looking for a picture :reject:. Anyway, I was just curious, I saw the picture of Bono and Sting at the conspiracy of Hope Tour in one of the threads, can't remember which, and that made me wonder, are there any pictures of Bono and Peter Gabriel from the tour? Or anyone from U2 and Peter, I'm just curious really, kthx :D

Are you talking about the black and white pic I posted on this weeks leather day thread? Here's a few more I have....

e7214ca8.jpg

bonoLouReed1986.jpg

Yes there is one on stage right? I know which pic ya mean too. I've long ago given up on organization. I either get lucky finding my pics or not!

Omg ! Thank you thank you thank you,

I have to say, those might possibly have been some of Bono, sting, AND Peter's best days this is so exciting :lol:

and the picture I saw was in I think the no sunglasses no stubble thread, and it was of Sting and Bono at an autograph table I think

Back
Top Bottom