Pic request- BOOM-cha

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
gr@cie said:
This is a great one if you can edit out the other guy (yeah - I know - I should know who he is but I don't :) )

Discotheque.jpg

hey i just noticed.. Larry is giving us the bird!...:lmao: :lol::laugh:

Yes he is! Larry hated the whole concept of the video and did not want to do it. (It's pretty obvious in the video too!)

However I'd say Edge embraced the concept! :giggle:

I love the shirt idea's.... my idea for a shirt was merely Bono's Africa-One shirt... I love that one! sadly, I have no idea how to make shirts myself...

well I ended up taking out hte disco ball and putting it on one of the sleeves...it looked goofy
and I made BOOM-cha taller and it looked great

The shirt's pretty amazing..>I'm wearing it for the first time tomorrow!

The second shirt didn't quite turn out right I'm gonna try again in a coopuple days

bono_212 said:
well I ended up taking out hte disco ball and putting it on one of the sleeves...it looked goofy
and I made BOOM-cha taller and it looked great

The shirt's pretty amazing..>I'm wearing it for the first time tomorrow!

The second shirt didn't quite turn out right I'm gonna try again in a coopuple days

Awesome! How did you make it? I still say you should sell them! I would so buy one!!!

Just iron on transfer paper
but if i was going to sell one I'd get much better transfer paper, and be a LOT more careful babout it lol
It's good enough for me though

Do you mean you can buy the paper and then use it in a printer to put the picture on, and then it can be ironed onto the shirt? :ohmy:

Back
Top Bottom