pic request/ Bono's short hair..

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Dayum! I had to go back for another look! I can't even begin to say everything that pic stirs in the imagination.

I absolutely LOVE the new look for Bono. :combust:

However, please add me to the list of those who think that JT era Bono had the best hair. :drool: :faint:

I can't believe how much I'm using those smilies lately. It's fun. :laugh:

Jebus!! This is why I hate modems. Mine died on me this weekend and only NOW do I see this when I'm at work! Anyway, onto this...

:drool: :drool: :drool: :drool:

I friggin' love Bono with the short hair. LOVE IT! I had been hoping for this since Pop, dammit.

Bona Vox, you are one lucky lady! Congratulations!!

bonocomet said:
So are there still no new pics of popatomic B yet????

Hear, hear! Where's the :camera:? Poor Bono -- he's probably afraid to come out of the house now!:wink:

Babydoll said:
and another case in point:

BJT.jpg

:drool: :combust: :drool: :love: :drool:
Now I'm really crying. :sad: :sad: :sad:

I'm crying too :sad: JT hair was the hottest, Baby Doll is right! This new hairdo is not good at all and it makes his face look older and fatter. Gavin and Guggi need to bring him back to his senses and tell him to join them again as the long haired dudes! Maybe he only did it because it was brittle from the dye and it will grow back soon and be long again by the time he tours Australia. I hope Larry will leave his long, long haired Larry is my favorite :love:

Does anyone realize JT years was 20 years ago! Nobody can go back 20 years and look the same. He would probably look like the aging rock star he doesn't want be. And he is a little heavier than then he was, he had said at one of my shows he said he was eating at Marios too much and put on some weight.:giggle:

JCOSTER said:
Does anyone realize JT years was 20 years ago! Nobody can go back 20 years and look the same. He would probably look like the aging rock star he doesn't want be. And he is a little heavier than then he was, he had said at one of my shows he said he was eating at Marios too much and put on some weight.:giggle:

:up:

Bono Mot said:

... :shifty: aren't you supposed to be at work instead of drooling over Bono's new haircut?

also, I really am a weird person, since JT Bono is one of my least favorite bonos!

what is marios btw?

Galeongirl said:
:giggle: I took the picture to school... my friends liked it, but one of them.. wow his hair looks like a chicken... and he DOES!!! :cute:

chicken, hahahah! baby chick :drool:

yea he is as cute as a baby chicken! *thinks of getting pet chick and trimming its feathers to pop chop and naming it Bono or Paul Hewson!*

:lol:

Galeongirl said:

... :shifty: aren't you supposed to be at work instead of drooling over Bono's new haircut?

also, I really am a weird person, since JT Bono is one of my least favorite bonos!

what is marios btw?

JTBono is the hottest, most beautiful man IN THE WORLD EVER!!!!!!!!

Rini said:
Galeongirl said:

I don't think... I KNOW.. :wink:
here's a bit of proof... (adam is greyish silver btw)
what happens if Bono doesn't dye his hair :
bonogoofysmilepennysilvaniauni.jpg

We should petition Bono to dye his hair silver, take some pictures and send them to a faithful PLEBAn as a reward.
She can put them up on this list and see how the fans like it <Hi, this is Bono, and I'm sending you some experimental pix. Would you mind posting them to your friends for me? Thanks! I'll be watching to see if people like them. Love, Bono>
Bono might be surprised how well it's received...and not surprised by those who don't like it. Let's face it, some people don't like their rock and roll served up by anyone who looks over 30 (doesn't bother me! I want to see what he's doing when he's 60...probably still talking and writing incredible songs)(I have to watch what I say; my daughter reads this. Hi, Honey!). He can dye it back the next day if he feels like it or too many fans commit suicide...
Can anyone photoshop some silver hair on him (and save some lives)? Thanks!

This is one of my mostest fave piccies of our man as he is now. He's kinda distinquished, elegant and yet impish...yeah, one of the best pix..:drool: :drool:

When he was on Andrew Denton's show about a month back, my eyes kept being drawn to the hint of white growing in on his right temple/sideburn. :)

dazzledbylight said:
:hmm: ...the tiny minority.............there's......

susan6 {hug}
Bonodoll
Dahlia
hcb

anyone else i forgot.......?

Me :sigh:
I'm with you...

Sorry girls... I don't like new Bono look...

I miss Vertigo hair :drool: :drool: :drool:

i cant... help me.... even tho i was only 2 years old in his hottest year '87. i'm still fixated on the man... help me move on.... :sad:

Galeongirl said:

what is marios btw?

Marios is a restraunt in NYC, that Bono had gone to while he was there. I guess he really liked it if he gained a little!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom