pic request/ Bono's short hair..

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
susanp6 said:
Ah! Another member of the long hair club!! :wink:

add me to that club too! his new haircut is hot and all that jazz, however, JTBono for me was the most beautiful man in the world! :combust:

eg: desire, wowy, streets, bad, etc etc. :drool:

case in point:

6423c1b7.jpg

:drool: :combust: :drool: :censored: :drool: :love: :drool:

OMFG!!!!! You're giving me heart failure with those pix babydoll! :ohmy: :wink:

I think there's 4 of us in the long hair club now!

i know! I don't know how anyone can't think he's gorrrrg at all period! :drool:

<---- stared at the first pic she posted for over 20 mnts. :corn:

*plans to stare at it for the next 40 till drowns in own drool*
:corn:

:drool:

:giggle: sometimes i stare at a Bono pic for that long too, driven wild by those smoulderingly sexy blue eyes......... :sigh:

smolderingly sexy blue eyes, gorgeous long dark mane, lush lips, cleft chin with scar, a vampires'-delight neck, a chest worth a thousand descriptions, a voice that can melt anyone's heart..... shall i go on??

:bono: = perfection!!

Yay! You've done what just joined the fold!!! :rockon: :bonodrum:

How about devilish smile and cute feet too?

Galeongirl said:

I don't think... I KNOW.. :wink:
here's a bit of proof... (adam is greyish silver btw)
what happens if Bono doesn't dye his hair :
bonogoofysmilepennysilvaniauni.jpg

We should petition Bono to dye his hair silver, take some pictures and send them to a faithful PLEBAn as a reward.
She can put them up on this list and see how the fans like it <Hi, this is Bono, and I'm sending you some experimental pix. Would you mind posting them to your friends for me? Thanks! I'll be watching to see if people like them. Love, Bono>
Bono might be surprised how well it's received...and not surprised by those who don't like it. Let's face it, some people don't like their rock and roll served up by anyone who looks over 30 (doesn't bother me! I want to see what he's doing when he's 60...probably still talking and writing incredible songs)(I have to watch what I say; my daughter reads this. Hi, Honey!). He can dye it back the next day if he feels like it or too many fans commit suicide...
Can anyone photoshop some silver hair on him (and save some lives)? Thanks!

Guguza said:
I asked him something very stupid... but importand to me... I only wanted that he look at me! And he did it!:love:
I wait for U2 so long... I mean years... here in my dear and forgotten Argentina!!!
And if I have my chance to meet Bono here in Buenos Aires... you have more opportunity than me girls!!!
So go for him!!!

I understand you perfectly, Guguza, and I am thrilled that Bono was so kind to grant your request. What a sweetie! (Good to know that stubble is soft, as Ali has to live with it). :) I am happy for you!

It's hard to remember behind those shades, scruff and sweet smile is a guy who is seriously battling for the world's poor and has a great mind with a great education. Such a contradiction!

Rini said:

I understand you perfectly, Guguza, and I am thrilled that Bono was so kind to grant your request. What a sweetie! (Good to know that stubble is soft, as Ali has to live with it). :) I am happy for you!

It's hard to remember behind those shades, scruff and sweet smile is a guy who is seriously battling for the world's poor and has a great mind with a great education. Such a contradiction!

Nice post, Rini. ;)

at first when I came into this thread, I thought it was mistitled and it was just some old pop-Bono thread.
but... now I know what happened. :|

whhhhhy did he chop of his hair? Pop/Beautiful Day Bono hair is really my favorite on him, but I was actually loving his long hair look. It won't be as beautiful as his flowing locks during JT, but nonetheless, his hair is gorgeous no matter what it looks like.

the chopping was a success. :drool: :drool: geeez, he looks beautiful :drool: now toss in some scruff and... :combust: :drool:

:hmm: ...the tiny minority.............there's......

susan6 {hug}
Bonodoll
Dahlia
hcb

anyone else i forgot.......?

.....and me..... :D

I am cry! :tsk:

{wink}

eeeeehhhhh....at least THIS one i can manage to look at it.....where as the Pop Chop :yuck:
I don't have one print out {i have no net so i have printouts} of him from the pop era {only the whole band on the 90-2000 vids}

I don't think it makes him look younger OR older.....

I mean JT Bono was extrodinary near :faint: but ... it wouldn't have suited him later on...i guess...

I really loved how he looked in the Sach's FIFTh Ave Edun Opening.... OMG!!!

Giggle I def DON"T agree with LivLuv....I don't think this is the best hair cut for his face/headshape....noooooway!!
***I think the Elevation cut...while somewhat defining his headshape also has some volume through length and some layering.....:drool:

I think Sach's Fifth Ave Edun would tie for FIRST with JTsuper-long for me :hyper: :drool:
and Elevation cut a close second :yes:

this one i think i could at least get used to l it -laugh-
while hoping he'll at least let it grow out more....

BELIEVE me.... it wouldn't stop me from trying to {yet} meet him!
{thinks of those gorgeous EYES, THAT SMILE, and the funny, caring, smart mind & heart behind them.....oh yeah....and that dayjob talent, too!

Last edited:
Babydoll said:
case in point:

6423c1b7.jpg

:drool: :combust: :drool: :censored: :drool: :love: :drool:

Hey you stop that JT/R&H hair you know what that does to me!!!! But you can't go back in time.....ahem.....wasn't that before you were like born....:wink: We have to go into the future with Bono just another wonderful stage in his life. :drool:

Rini said:

See the scar in the middle of his hairline on the forehead? It might be a hair, but it looks like a healed cut in the middle.
(Yeah, I'm still on about that LOL).

:lmao: ah. no. just the hairline, no scar, just on in the sexy chin!:wink:

Last edited:
:madwife: Alright, enough JT Bono in here, go start your own thread!
:)wink: If you do, I'll probably be posting in it too. We can see if it gets more posts than this one :p)

As for AtomicPop!Bono... it's been over 24 hours and I'm still SUPER excited about it. It's a bit eerie though... just a couple of days ago I was thinking about the Pop hair (second favourite, only after the Beautiful Day hair) and thinking about how much it would suit him to go back to it, and then BAM, he does. If this means Bono reads my thoughts... well then maybe I should start trying to have cleaner ones :lol:
I'm liking the theory that's been floating around that this could be a sign of things to come for the future (like a more experimental Pop-like album coming). Bono has alluded to returning to the 90s style in interviews, so there is hope.
Just imagine though! Imagine PopMart meets Vertigo, imagine a LEMON shaped ellipse! Or maybe my brain still hasn't returned fully. Every time I look at those AtomicPop!Bono photos, it melts again, and once more leaks from my ears onto the floor.
Guh. AtomicPop!Bono :drool: :love: :combust: :faint: etc.

Babydoll said:
smolderingly sexy blue eyes, gorgeous long dark mane, lush lips, cleft chin with scar, a vampires'-delight neck, a chest worth a thousand descriptions, a voice that can melt anyone's heart..... shall i go on??

:bono: = perfection!!

How could you torture me? :drool:

I love Bono's short hair , I love Bono with long hair , I love Bono period . But for all of you that are upset with the new cut , calm
down , you know he will grow it out again .

bonostare-1.jpg

and I do love the cowboy hat . :drool:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom