pic request/ Bono's short hair..

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
504758hKopie.jpg

Implants, yeah, right :hmm: :)

(But I have to admit that I still like him more with long hair. Maybe I haven't seen enough pics of him with short hair (Pop of course))

Galeongirl said:

it might be too big in size, not the pixel size, but the actual size... there's a trick to reduce the size, just open the file in paint, and hit save as, save it as jpeg and it'll be pretty small...

Its not working, would you be able to try: here it is:
bdlarge4.jpg

susanp6 said:
It appears that i'm in a tiny minority in not liking Bono's new hair :| oh well :shrug:

It was great that you got to meet him by chance like that tho'!!! :hyper: congrats on that&i'm glad he's looking so refreshed from touring :love: :happy:

Yay! Finally someone who agrees with me!! I never liked Bonos short haír during the Pop era and was so glad when he grew it long again!!! :wink:

Hi :wave: I meant to mention you in my post, but when i wrote it out i think i got distracted - so yep it's just you&me who can't for him to grow his hair back! :wink:

:scream:

Finding out about Bono's haircut and Adam's engagement in the same day is torture, I tell you. Torture! At least he's still got the scruff.

What's next--someone's going to tell me that Edge is bald?

:giggle:

BonoIsMyMuse said:
:scream:

Finding out about Bono's haircut and Adam's engagement in the same day is torture, I tell you. Torture! At least he's still got the scruff.

What's next--someone's going to tell me that Edge is bald?

:giggle:

:shifty:

:shh: Edge .. is.... bald....

Galeongirl said:

:madwife: TOO LATE!!!! :wink:
Guguza, tell me everything about that beard :drool:

GUUUUUUUUUUH HIS HAIR HIS HAIR HIS HAIR :faint:

:shocked: I really can't believe it... it's so... sooo..... short... red... and fuzzy!!! :drool: it looks pretty hot on him! but he didn't dye his scruff this time :hmm:

ok I said enough sane things..

:faint:

Oh! Please, don't be mad with me!
I remembered like today!!!
He was so kind with me... he give me his autograph... and I ask him the only thing that mattered to me... I ask him to show me those pretty eyes... and he did it!
He took my hand and smile to me... then he let me touch his beard!!! :drool:
He's beard and skin... is... soooo soft!!!
I'm sorry... it's difficult to me try to describe you how his beard like in English. :slant:

Guguza said:

Oh! Please, don't be mad with me!
I remembered like today!!!
He was so kind with me... he give me his autograph... and I ask him the only thing that mattered to me... I ask him to show me those pretty eyes... and he did it!
He took my hand and smile to me... then he let me touch his beard!!! :drool:
He's beard and skin... is... soooo soft!!!
I'm sorry... it's difficult to me try to describe you how his beard like in English. :slant:

This is one of the few times that I'm truly jealous of someone....and I rarely get this way! But you are a very lucky person.....and don't worry about your english....I understood loug and clear! :hug: :wink:

:ohmy: I don't think I could ask him that... I think, maybe I would but I couldn't look at him, his eyes are too beautiful, this man is too beautiful. I think I'll faint if I ever get the chance to meet/see him :)

Lucky you could see his blue eyes... and touch his beard! :drool:

And Guguza I meant to say that your English IS very good! :) What is your native language? You write English just great! Thank you for sharing your story!

Bona Vox, I don't mean to stray from the subject of Bono's hair, but, what was the name of the town where you met him?

Congratulations by the way!

I asked him something very stupid... but importand to me... I only wanted that he look at me! And he did it!:love:
I wait for U2 so long... I mean years... here in my dear and forgotten Argentina!!!
And if I have my chance to meet Bono here in Buenos Aires... you have more opportunity than me girls!!!
So go for him!!!

bonocomet said:
And Guguza I meant to say that your English IS very good! :) What is your native language? You write English just great! Thank you for sharing your story!

Danke... I try to do the best!
But for to describe his beard it's not easy at all...
My language... spanish... and I've spanish eyes to! :sexywink:
And it is a pleasure to remember...

I've some photos taken by my sister...

Last edited:
Oh noooooooooo why?? Why Bono ???! :sad: I don't like Pop look...

I want his long hair!!!! :yell: :scream:

Last edited:
Was at the bar last night and was informed that Bono had cut his hair short. In talking to Michelle a couple mins. ago I remembered the piece o' news and we ran down here tocheck it out

On behalf of Michelle and I

:love: :drool: :love: :drool: :love: :drool: :love: :drool: :love:

Thanks for the pic! :love:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom