pic request/ Bono's short hair..

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Have to go to bed and dream of my day again! ;)
Have a good night! Greetings from Ireland (from a Pop-Fan!:wink:)

Short-hair Bono is the best!!!
By the way- didn't have time to mention his new haircut or more important- the postponed concerts... It all happend so fast (and it felt more like in a dream)

I'm still in shock and almost forgot to congratulate you, Bona Vox, for meeting them. Thank you for sharing your story. If I had been in your place I would have probably told him something about how I like is new haircut, although I prefer it longer.:wink:

:lmao: to "Bags are my speciality"

bonocomet said:

:lol:

You can say that again!!! You don't wanna see the mess Bono Mot and I made over here! :combust:

:laugh: Words cannot express my...:combust: gah, I can't stop doing that!:drool: (or that)

Bona Vox, was Gavin getting ready to scuffle with somebody? ha! I guess that's just his usual look, maybe? :hmm:

Souly said:
peace4mc.jpg

:love: :love: :love:

:shocked: Wow!! I'm still in shock, but I like it a lot! I was looking though these other pics and was like "He actually does look good with his hair like that." And now this! It's a big change, but it looks good! Better than the way his hair has been looking in the past couple of weeks in my opinion. :love: :drool: still! :wink:

OMG :faint: I cannot believe he's going to be coming so close to where I live in less than a month! Looking like THAT :combust:

I love Bono with the shorter hair! :hyper:

kafrun said:

:shocked: :drool:

Hahaha, Pop-Bono fans are going to explode :lol:

definitely!!
omg, still CAN'T believe it, it's awesome - YAY!
he really looks much younger with short hair o-o

we have an atomic!POP!Bono now :wink:

I am now in heaven......:angel: This must be what it is like.....I love Bono as an older gent in shorter hair.....sizzle......smokin.... :combust: I didn't think I could love him anymore but I do right now!!!!!

I first thought that was a picture from POP era. :ohmy:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom