Pic. request: Bono's chin scar

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Bono Mot

Rock n' Roll Doggie Band-aid
Please, help me convince my friend that Harrison Ford does NOT have "the sexiest chin scar in the world" (her words) and that that title does indeed belong to Bono! We're having a heated debate, although I see a chink in her armor thanks to a few pics on the "magazine" thread here. If anyone has any more pictures of The Scar, I would be most appreciative. Trust me, this girl needs to be lured into the web of Bono/U2 goodness! :drool:

Bono wins this contest! No contest!
bonoblueeyesfreckleshat.jpg

Oooo, that last one is great...can see it even through the stubble. :drool: Thanks!

bonocomet said:

guuuuuuh where/when is this one from? So pretty! :drool:

also the story behind it is that sommewhere 1987 Bono fell offstage into a lightening pit... he was brought to a hospital and got stitches..
and a little while after that he dislocated his arm... that was in september.. it really was his lucky year :D

Galeongirl said:

guuuuuuh where/when is this one from? So pretty! :drool:

also the story behind it is that sommewhere 1987 Bono fell offstage into a lightening pit... he was brought to a hospital and got stitches..
and a little while after that he dislocated his arm... that was in september.. it really was his lucky year :D

Unfortunately I don't know anything about the photo! If anyone else does I'd be happy to know too....

(and speaking of guh..... the dislocated arm pics.... holy mackeral! Sex in an arm sling!)

:drool: :drool: :drool: God, these are great...THANK YOU ALL! My friend is starting to weaken, I think. Either that or she's getting tired of my assault.:evil: If these don't do it, she's made of stone, and, well, I have tons of friends, I can afford to lose one. (I'm joking, really. I think.)

Poor little chin. I just wanna lick, erhm, kiss it and make it all better! Well, not all better. I still want the scar. Okay, I'm getting rattled here. (Yes, this a fettish of mine, so sue me!) And the sling pics...gawd. I can't say any more right now.........

I know, they leave me speechless as well..... :ohmy:

And THANK YOU for this post Bono Mot. My favorite one EVER so far. I have a thing for the chin scar too..... :)

Last edited:
OK now that I have looked at these pictures about 8 times I have to say thank you to all who posted and shared.....I don't think I can close my mouth or stop from drooling! THE best chin, scar, stubble, eyes, hair, freckles, nose, mouth, chest......... oye vey MAMA! :drool:

Carek1230 said:
OK now that I have looked at these pictures about 8 times I have to say thank you to all who posted and shared.....I don't think I can close my mouth or stop from drooling! THE best chin, scar, stubble, eyes, hair, freckles, nose, mouth, chest......... oye vey MAMA! :drool:

Hahahaha!! So glad to have spread a little joy to your day there Carek! :) yay! :)

:love: Thanks so much for this post! Those were gorgeous! Just what I need to look at before going to bed. See you in my dreams Bono! :wink:

scroll that way for the Bono chin scar ------>
(feel free to admire the other lovely chins along the way! :) )
u2close.jpg

I can´t believe no one has posted pics from the One vid :ohmy: ...
okey.. so here goes ;)

*.. said manda stupidly before she realized this was the only one she had*

one_24.jpg

okey, i´m off to make some more ;)

Back
Top Bottom