Pic Request: Bono, Elevation or Pre-Elevation....

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
a5cdd730.jpg

Mephy said:

not trying to be a downer here, but you can tell Bono in these particular shots looks more worn and tired. I couldn't help but think that this was a stressfull time for him dealing with his father's illness, and eventually passing. i remember reading in one of his interviews that after every show he would fly out to be at his dad's side in the hospital. what a guy. i'm a nurse and work the nightshift, and dedication of that sort is VERY rare.

thankyou said:

not trying to be a downer here, but you can tell Bono in these particular shots looks more worn and tired. I couldn't help but think that this was a stressfull time for him dealing with his father's illness, and eventually passing. i remember reading in one of his interviews that after every show he would fly out to be at his dad's side in the hospital. what a guy. i'm a nurse and work the nightshift, and dedication of that sort is VERY rare.

I agree, and yeah, talk about dedication. One of my roommates/best friends died of cancer when she was 20 (I was 19). I still regret not spending enough time at the hospital. It was terrifying for me and I really couldn't bear to see her that way. Deep down I *knew* what would eventually happen (I just knew it even from the day she found out she relapsed), but I let myself get so caught up in my own life b/c I was too chicken deal. Actually to this day I don't believe I've properly dealt with her death, and I do feel guilty for letting it all slip by me.

Anyway, enough with the downers... :D

Back
Top Bottom