PIC REQUEST – Bono ATYLCB short hair

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
one4u2 said:

larryleg.jpg

I love love love love this pic. Did I mention I love it? Bono at his best. :drool:

DreamOutLoud13: that's my wallpaper too!! i put "...slow down my beating heart" in a white font at the top right hand corner ;]

DreamOutLoud13 said:
:drool: :drool: Bono's Beautiful Day hair was his best ever :drool:
And then he grew it out a bit, and it quickly became his worst ever (worse even than the mullet, in my opinion)

Amen to that!

My advise, Bono should read my Bono quote below and take his own advise! :wink:

His hair looked pretty good at the Rock and Roll HOF ceremony. In my opinion, that's the best he's looked in a while.

That was! a good look, Babydoll!!!

Can't WAIT to see them at the Grammys - mark your calendars, start your engines, Plebans! February 8.....!! :hyper:

Lovely pics!! Thank You people!!:bump: Wow one of the best threads ever! I love Bono however his hair is!!!!:drool:

P.S. Thanks for the Grammmy's date!;)

Last edited:
ooooh next wednesday.. can't wait....
sadly I don't know if they broadcast it here.. and if they'll do, it would be in the middle of the night... I want to see it!
the guys DESERVE to win some! Three would make a nice round total of 20, but I wouldn't mind if they won all five tho :wink:

if they dont win, i've made up my mind to email the grammy people. cuz if its based on people's votes, u2 would easily win, in terms of popularity and the massive turn out at their shows!

Back
Top Bottom