Pic request: Bono and The Edge love

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
bonoedgeplay.jpg

vertbonoedge.jpg

Ohhhhh ... my favorite subject! Don't know if I have anything to contribute that hasn't been posted already, but I'm sure you all won't mind duplicates! :)

6899fb19.jpg

331ade34.jpg

I'm utterly smitten every time I look at this pic by the totally adoring look on Edge's face. Soooo sweet!

Souly said:
EP!

Have you been keeping up with Hawkmoon lately? :sexywink:

*hugs!!!*
Haven't had a chance to get back into it yet. Although, skimming over it, I realized I'm not as far behind as I thought I might be. I'm back on a U2 binge again so I'll probably get caught up this week! Nice to see a familiar face ... so many new people! Didn't realize I'd been out of circulation for that long! :)

Edgespet said:

*hugs!!!*
Haven't had a chance to get back into it yet. Although, skimming over it, I realized I'm not as far behind as I thought I might be. I'm back on a U2 binge again so I'll probably get caught up this week! Nice to see a familiar face ... so many new people! Didn't realize I'd been out of circulation for that long! :)

I can send you the whole file so far, if you'd like :)

edge's girl said:

what's hawkmoon since i've seen it meantioned a bunch of times now?

bono%20edge.jpg

superbowl_12.jpg

hawkmoon is a slashtastic epic we're at chapter 69 now! *waits for 69 to be posted* :drool:

labell said:

hawkmoon is a slashtastic epic we're at chapter 69 now! *waits for 69 to be posted* :drool:

were can i read this slashtastic epic? i'm a huge slash fan but i can't write it to save my life

YAY for slashers, didn't know if I was alone on the board ;) Hawkmoon is fantastic, I've spread some of the lurve in my time... Anyone who's a slasher fancy reading my fic and advising me how to end it? Lol. I am SO STUCK.

edge's girl said:

were can i read this slashtastic epic? i'm a huge slash fan but i can't write it to save my life

I lost all my links with my old computer, someone please nudge us in the direction to the slash.

I'm bored and I need something to read. :uhoh:

Souly said:

I can send you the whole file so far, if you'd like :)

Oh, I'd love you forever if you could! I had up to about chap.52 saved, but lost it all when my computer crashed on me a while back. Started reading Occ's Numb last night ... new addiction! :huh: Those ladies will end up being the death of me!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom