Pic Request: Band member's palm lines

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

butter7

War Child
Magic people, please help me!

Not for fortune telling purpose, but palm lines clearly shows one person's borned with personality. And I just want to have a peak of some one's real nature. :wink:

Both hands are okay. The higher resolution of the picture, the better. It's would be more accurate if the pictures are clearer.

Big thanks in advance.:wave:

Hmm... interesting request. I never thought of this before. I'll look for some pics. I'm sure I have some pics with Bono's palms. I dunno about the rest of the band though... :hmm:
Edit: I mean I have pics where the palms are visible but not high resolution pictures where you can see the lines clearly... anyways I might be wrong... I'll check :wink:

Last edited:
ultracoolbono.jpg

thanks!

I'd wish the larry one is a right-front shot of his hand, but since the photographer wouldn't consider us that much, we should be delighted to have this.:wink:

Do u have pics of their right hand? I must say, I'm very very surprised to see Bono's palm lines....something rather interesting...:ohmy: :ohmy:

You're welcome! If I found some more I'll post.

I have one super huge picture of Bono's right hand but it's kinda in the shadow. And I think I have a pic of Larry's right hand...

You made me curious... what is it that you've seen in Bono's palm lines? :sexywink: :shifty:

MullenGirl said:
You're welcome! If I found some more I'll post.

I have one super huge picture of Bono's right hand but it's kinda in the shadow. And I think I have a pic of Larry's right hand...

You made me curious... what is it that you've seen in Bono's palm lines? :sexywink: :shifty:

I couldn't be sure unless I see it in his right hand, but it appears to me that his life line is below his head line, or you could say the two lines combined into one for a quite long length. That indicate a passive attitude or a rather introversive personality. Person has this kind of lines tend to keep things in their heart and stew, rather than talk out about the problem and seek support from other people. In some cases, the person could cut oneself from the rest of the world, and build a wall around the safety zone, where he/she stays.

Bono also seems a very passionate lover, in a almost harmful way. He has a longer than average heart line, and the start of the line is rather flat. Not very optimistic in attitude, and once in love, he would devote everything he has into his lover. Unforunately, love some times like a gamble game, if you bet with everyhing you had, and you'd have nothing left if you lose. Poor guy.

And now, I even want to have a look at Ali's hand...:(

Last edited:
He's hand doesn't show up that much big difference between his public image, I must say. And he seems more energetic , optimistic. Probably more fun, too, compare with the person often known as the never-smile-thing-hitting person in a band called U2.:wink:

That's my Larry! :wink: :lol: Glad to read that he's just like I've imagined and known him from the way he behaves in public. Cool, down-to-earth and sincere. :)

I guess he feels more at ease away from the public eye and from what I've read about him he does like to play jokes on everyone around him :giggle:

hehe...

I just find it's interesting that how people could actually shape their personality to fit in to the society and other people's expectation.

I just hope that Bono's right hand picture could prove me wrong. But it seems that the chance is little.

==========

Edit: now I see the chance. :)

StoriesForBoys said:
Can be these?

Bono10.jpg

May be not that useful for reading palm lines, but it's one of my favorite picture of him. :love:

Thanks for everyone who posted all these beautiful pictures and trying to help. Appreciated.

Is it possible to get a bigger and clearer pic on Bono's right hand? :wink:

Last edited:
Edgette said:

How I wish my assignment partners (and business partners if I decided to jump in to the life circle) would have this kind of hand! Then I could probably sit back and watch DVDs with popcorns, chips, icecreams, chocolate and grape juice at my hand all day, every day, and my assignments could still be handed in on-time, came back with high grade.:shifty: :lol:

I know, I'm hopeless.:giggle:

I have to ask....Why on earth could some one's fingers be so chubby, like a never grow up baby? Too funny!

Not a bad thing literally though.

:lmao:

butter7 said:
I have to ask....Why on earth could some one's fingers be so chubby, like a never grow up baby? Too funny!

Not a bad thing literally though.

:lmao:

I have chubby fingers too. But I think they are cute on him. :cute:

bonocomet said:

I have chubby fingers too. But I think they are cute on him. :cute:

Not only cute. People with firm hand and chubby fingers, if their palms also have a beautiful color tone - pink but not too red. It's an indicater of good health. (Doesn't mean they don't have any potential risk in health, eg. overweighted...)

Sometimes, some one would exaggerate it to good luck in financial area and personal success...etc, etc. Depends how much you want to believe. and personally, I don't believe it at all.

Looking at someone's palm, especially female's palm is a easier way to know the health condition than look at the face, because the make-up thing. Nowadays, you can't even tell if it is a face or a mask, in some extent. :huh:

What I found very interesting about Bono's palm line is that his palm line shows that he's a rather reserved, shy and even quite introversive person that have a potential to withdraw himself from the public and hide under the bed. Which is completely different from the energetic, passionate rock singer who just love cameras, we knew on the stage. Or the fun buddy his friend discribed him.

If he's palm couldn't lie, then what he's hiding? What's so important in the secret world he doesn't want to share with anyone? Is he extremely shame for something about himself? :eyebrow:

How could he cope with the two difference characteristics he's got?

He does have a leader charisma and strong will to win. Even he's not that energetic (from the palm), but he's very healthy and strong, warm hearted and romatic just as we already knew. Responsible and quick thinking. :)

bonocomet said:
bonosexycoloredit.jpg

:shifty: yeah I know you can't see his palm so well...
:lol: You know, that's one of my favourite pictures of him, simply because I can't look at it without going "What peace sign?!" Or in this case, "What palm lines?!"

And somebody needs to post Bono's hand postcard thingy with Bob Geldof (like the Edge one that Edgette posted). I'd post it myself if I had it handy.

Back
Top Bottom