Pic request

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

elevatedmole

Rock n' Roll Doggie
Can someone please, please please tell me where I can find some scans of the pages inside the tour book? Preferably pretty good, big ones and nice quality. (I'm a nitpicker.
wink.gif
) Thanks a ton to anyone who can help.
biggrin.gif

------------------
"Don't call me Shirley." - Larry

"I was drunk, high on him, a shrinking, shadowboxing dwarf following in his foosteps...badly...STARSTRUCK.." - Bono, on meeting Frank Sinatra for the first time

Do you mean from the tour program?

Like this one?

BonoRed.jpg

------------------
Nothing changes on new year's day...
On new year's day...
I will be with you again
I will be with you again....

(??.?(?*?.? ?.?*?)?.??)
?.???. *Monica*.???.?
(?.??(?.??* *??.?)??.)

(Ack, I forgot about this thread -- I was gone for a few days and missed it and didn't see any replies and didn't go looking for it..)
Thank you SO SO SO SO much, Monica!!
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif
Yes, that was exactly what I was looking for! If you (or anyone else) knows where I can get more of those pictures from the tour book, I'd love to have more! Thanks
smile.gif

------------------

"I was drunk, high on him, a shrinking, shadowboxing dwarf following in his foosteps...badly...STARSTRUCK.." - Bono, on meeting Frank Sinatra for the first time

Originally posted by elevatedmole:
(Ack, I forgot about this thread -- I was gone for a few days and missed it and didn't see any replies and didn't go looking for it..)
Thank you SO SO SO SO much, Monica!!
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif
Yes, that was exactly what I was looking for! If you (or anyone else) knows where I can get more of those pictures from the tour book, I'd love to have more! Thanks
smile.gif

If nobody else can find anymore pics, I wouldn't mind scannin' pics from my book.

------------------
"I don't know you,
But you don't know the half of it..."

Thanks for the offer Bonochick!
biggrin.gif

------------------

I scanned some of the pics, but I cropped them down so that they are just the boys themselves and not the rest of the pages...some of them aren't that big either, but I figure they are better than nothing.

My folks are takin' me out to eat now though, so I will have to finish and post them later!

------------------
"I don't know you,

Originally posted by Bonochick:
I scanned some of the pics, but I cropped them down so that they are just the boys themselves and not the rest of the pages...some of them aren't that big either, but I figure they are better than nothing.

My folks are takin' me out to eat now though, so I will have to finish and post them later!

I can't wait to see them!!!

------------------
Oh great ocean
Oh great sea
Run to the ocean
Run to the sea

Thanks Bonochick.
smile.gif
And I can't wait to see them, either!
biggrin.gif

------------------

Your welcome elvate! Here is Adam, Larry, and Edge!

These are big, you said you wanted them big! LOL I can crop them down for you if yah like!

Adam:

AdamRed.jpg

------------------
"Rhythm is the sex of music" - Edge

(??.?(?*?.? ?.?*?)?.??)
?.???. *Monica*.???.?
(?.??(?.??* *??.?)??.)

Edge:

EdgeRed.jpg

------------------

(??.?(?*?.? ?.?*?)?.??)
?.???. *Monica*.???.?
(?.??(?.??* *??.?)??.)

Larry:

LarryRed.jpg

There yah go! If you need me to scan other pics let me know from the tour guide or whatever other source I have LOL!
wink.gif

------------------

(??.?(?*?.? ?.?*?)?.??)
?.???. *Monica*.???.?
(?.??(?.??* *??.?)??.)

Oh, those are great! Thanks SO much for posting those!
biggrin.gif
Some other pictures I wanted from the tour program/book (whichever you want to call it) are:

- page 4, the page with the picture of Bono with his arms over his head
- the page with Bono in his leather coat (not jacket) up against the wall

Only scan them if you have TIME. I don't want to make you do something to take up too much of your time.

------------------

I'll post them as I upload them...I'm on my slow computer tonight, so it will take a bit...

1.jpg

------------------
"I don't know you,

Here's one
28592413LszSKDrebd_fs.jpg

Man, I hate Webshots! This 5 min project took a lot longer because they kept giving me errors while I was trying to upload.
The other's on the way

------------------
I had the loudest mouth. When we formed the group, I was the lead guitar player, singer and songwriter. Nobody talked back at first. But then they talked me out of being lead guitar player and into being the rythm guitar player and into just being the singer. And then they tried to talk me out of being the singer and into being the manager. But I held on to that. Arrogance may have been the reason. - Bono

As a vehicle it has its limitations: it probably wouldn't get you to work and back. But it could make someone a fantastic cocktail bar. - Edge on the lemon

[This message has been edited by numbededge (edited 01-05-2002).]

Well, all of hte other pics I have were already posted, so that's it for me!
smile.gif

------------------
"I don't know you,

BonoShades.jpg

------------------

(??.?(?*?.? ?.?*?)?.??)
?.???. *Monica*.???.?
(?.??(?.??* *??.?)??.)

RedU2.jpg

Ok, that's it!
smile.gif

------------------

(??.?(?*?.? ?.?*?)?.??)
?.???. *Monica*.???.?
(?.??(?.??* *??.?)??.)

Here's a really big one of Bono with his hands over his head
28596476OECWTLttlB_fs.jpg

------------------
I had the loudest mouth. When we formed the group, I was the lead guitar player, singer and songwriter. Nobody talked back at first. But then they talked me out of being lead guitar player and into being the rythm guitar player and into just being the singer. And then they tried to talk me out of being the singer and into being the manager. But I held on to that. Arrogance may have been the reason. - Bono

As a vehicle it has its limitations: it probably wouldn't get you to work and back. But it could make someone a fantastic cocktail bar. - Edge on the lemon

Thanks SO much for posting these, guys! You're all so sweet for helping me so much.
biggrin.gif
*hugs*

------------------

Back
Top Bottom