Pic Request

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

BonoFox1

Blue Crack Supplier
Earth to Blue Crack to Planet Fierce and back agai
01adbonsmall.jpg

Anyone have a larger version!!:drool: :drool:

Just for the record, extra small pics like that can't be enlarged. You do have to find a bigger version of it, because the small one is likely a shrunken version of a larger one. You cannot enlarge a very small pic into a bigger one, because the pixels and the resolution are too low and all you get is a blurred, stretched mess. Good luck finding your bigger ones.

U2Kitten said:
Just for the record, extra small pics like that can't be enlarged. You do have to find a bigger version of it, because the small one is likely a shrunken version of a larger one. You cannot enlarge a very small pic into a bigger one, because the pixels and the resolution are too low and all you get is a blurred, stretched mess. Good luck finding your bigger ones.

we know... with enlarged Gluey means a bigger version.... we all know that you get blurry pics if you enlarge them by yourself...

Actually I realized I don't have the exact same pose but these are somewhat similar. I think these are caps but I don't remember from which video/documentary... Outside It's America maybe? :scratch:

b5ac0e0d.jpg

6630b4d1.jpg

:nerd: That's actually a screen cap from Joshua Tree LA. After they played Stand By Me, they just sat down on the stage and then... nothing. They were just giggling and sitting there and that was it. But then the Edge decided to leave the three of them, took his guitar and finally all of them got back to playing, it was hilarious. :laugh:

BTW, Great find MullenGirl!

MullenGirl said:
Actually I realized I don't have the exact same pose but these are somewhat similar. I think these are caps but I don't remember from which video/documentary... Outside It's America maybe? :scratch:

b5ac0e0d.jpg

6630b4d1.jpg

THANK YOU MULLEN GIRL :hug:!!! You are in the right path, btw do you happen to have more of these screen caps?? :D
and or the clip?? pleeeaaaassseeee!!! :)

Last edited:
OMG I'd love to see that clip of them giggling.....please someone find it or tell me where it is!!!

Love the 'enlarged' :wink: pics too..... :D

Re: Re: Pic Request

BonoFox1 said:

This looks like it was from a regular pic and it was make into an avatar Im still looking in my folders but cannot find it..

Its a great pic of Bono holding Adams cig.

Maybe the Adam girls have it?? :D

sorry , I looked in my files don't have it :( it is a great pic hope
you find one .

BonoFox1 said:

THANK YOU MULLEN GIRL :hug:!!! You are in the right path, btw do you happen to have more of these screen caps?? :D
and or the clip?? pleeeaaaassseeee!!! :)

You're welcome! :hug: I found some more screen caps but from different angles.

45603124.jpg

c325e755.jpg

38cb8d12.jpg

I looked through my DVD's and I discovered that I have the video and I'm gonna upload it but you have to give me a few days. :uhoh:

Re: Re: Pic Request

BonoFox1 said:

This looks like it was from a regular pic and it was make into an avatar Im still looking in my folders but cannot find it..

Its a great pic of Bono holding Adams cig.

Maybe the Adam girls have it?? :D
I swear I've had a bigger version of this, but I can't find it anywhere :(

Perhaps Kaf or Carmel has it?

glad you could make that out...I wasn't completely paying attention to the fact that I forgto to space save file :reject:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom