Pic Request

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

xtal

War Child
Sorry, I have been spending the last few days searching thru each and every Ali or anything to do with Ali threads and I cannot find this certain pic.
I think it is in France or Italy and she is wearing these type of shoes:

alishoes.jpg

If you can post that pic, it'd be greatly appreciated thanks.

Uh...Can you remember anything else about the picture, such as what else she might have been wearing other than the shoes? What was the setting, what was her outfit (even the general colour)? She wears that "type" of shoes usually, so one would need other context clues.

I remember it was probably in france like in 2002-2003 era. Perhaps from the Corrs wedding? Edge and Morleigh's wedding? I know one of those she was wearing a vine-like dark red shoe so it wasn't one of those.

Those shoes just stick out in my mind, I'm sorry I can't be much help, but if I can just find all the Ali threads I can look individually, Ali 1 or 2. I've looked thru 3,4,5.

OH i think she was definitely wearing black, a see thru like shirt.

I think at the Edge's wedding she wore the red shoes that you describe. (I loved those shoes.) I'm still trying to recall silver shoes.....

Am I the only one on the HUNT/PROWL for Ali's shoes?
I'm downloading every pic of her shoes and searching for them high and low on the internet, and I saw these and I remember Ali wearing some similar but now I'm not too sure...
Am I losing it?

xtal said:
OH i think she was definitely wearing black, a see thru like shirt.

Trousers or skirt? I kind of remember shoes like that with trousers, which until recently she rarely wore. She was always a skirt person until the last couple of years. (And are you sure it was "see-thru"? Not very Ali.)

Well it was two-layers of black and one was see-thru, maybe a black tank underneath.
I'm struggling to remember if she was wearing a skirt or trousers.
I am really thinking it was a long length black skirt, flowy, almost silky-like.

I can see the picture, and it was loose trousers. I can envision those shoes now. I will look for that picture.

Or perhaps I'm hallucinating....

We hallucinate together...
could be trousers...but I'm just envisioning these shoes...

ALI SHOES!

Back
Top Bottom