Pic request..

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
SimplyConfused said:

For some reason, it looks like he isn't wearing anything at all there... :ohmy: But I think I see his trunks. Sadly...

Yes I find this photo be to be strangely erotic! :drool: But I've seen the whole picture (it's from a magazine and the lower part of the photo has text over it:( ) And Bono is most definately wearing trunks.

It's from U2 & i.

6746d219.jpg

Galeongirl said:
ok it confuses me... is that pic from AB era? I can't tell for sure..
anybody know when/where it was made?

Well, I'm not sure. The child Bono's holding in the air is his son Elijah and he just turned six last year if memory serves me. And so in this photo he looks about 2 or 3 years old, soooo:hmm: I'd quess this was taken around 3 or 4 years ago. I'm not sure of the location but it might me his house in France.

hcbiggs2002 said:

Well, I'm not sure. The child Bono's holding in the air is his son Elijah and he just turned six last year if memory serves me. And so in this photo he looks about 2 or 3 years old, soooo:hmm: I'd quess this was taken around 3 or 4 years ago. I'm not sure of the location but it might me his house in France.

yeah I guess you're right about that being Elijah, and it IS the pool in france.. but Bono looks so Flyish... and his hair is so long... :confused: but the watch he has he still wears... I don't recognize the shades.... confusing picture..

Galeongirl said:
ok it confuses me... is that pic from AB era? I can't tell for sure..
anybody know when/where it was made?

Hey sorry to answer this so late but I just noticed it. That awesome pic of Bono in the pool with Elijah was taken at Edge's 40th birthday party in August 2002. :)

Ok here's my donation to this thread...

baby bono bathing beauty
bonobathingbeauty.jpg

"mature" bono.... (bonus points for Larry! :) )
bonolarryabs.jpg

bonocomet said:

Hey sorry to answer this so late but I just noticed it. That awesome pic of Bono in the pool with Elijah was taken at Edge's 40th birthday party in August 2002. :)

Are you quite sure about the year? Coz Edge was born on the 8 August 1961, soooo that would mean his 40th birthday would've been in 2001?!:eyebrow: I should know coz being born in 1962, I turned 40 in 2002!:reject:

hcbiggs2002 said:

Are you quite sure about the year? Coz Edge was born on the 8 August 1961, soooo that would mean his 40th birthday would've been in 2001?!:eyebrow: I should know coz being born in 1962, I turned 40 in 2002!:reject:

Hi hcbiggs2002 :wave:
Well I'm only as sure as Anton Corbijn is sure about when he took the photograph. It's in his book U2 & i on the page of Edge's 40th birthday party, with Anton's caption that they were taken in August of 2002 in France at Edge's bday party. I suppose even he could be mistaken? But it seems unlikely.... hmmmm :scratch:

And now that I think about it you are right. I was born at the end of June in 1961 so I've known Edge is only about a month younger than me.... I turned 40 in 2001 so I'm sure Edge did too! Hmmmm guess Anton's got a wee error in his book!

(of course Edge does have a time machine right??? :hmm:

Last edited:
bonocomet said:

Hi hcbiggs2002 :wave:
Well I'm only as sure as Anton Corbijn is sure about when he took the photograph. It's in his book U2 & i on the page of Edge's 40th birthday party, with Anton's caption that they were taken in August of 2002 in France at Edge's bday party. I suppose even he could be mistaken? But it seems unlikely.... hmmmm :scratch:

And now that I think about it you are right. I was born at the end of June in 1961 so I've known Edge is only about a month younger than me.... I turned 40 in 2001 so I'm sure Edge did too! Hmmmm guess Anton's got a wee error in his book!

(of course Edge does have a time machine right??? :hmm:

Yep, Anton is definately the one who's got it wrong. I've not got the book myself but from those who have, I've heard tell that Anton has got quite a few of the dates, of when he took the photos, wrong!?!:ohmy:

hcbiggs2002 said:

Yep, Anton is definately the one who's got it wrong. I've not got the book myself but from those who have, I've heard tell that Anton has got quite a few of the dates, of when he took the photos, wrong!?!:ohmy:

Ahhh ok good to know. I love the book but I guess he's only human! By the way I love LOTR too and I see you're a fan! Yay!

Ok well now that we got the Edge birthday date thing all straightened out.... back to the threads topic... back to Bono nipples!! Woohoo!!!! :giggle:

bwbonoedgecouch.jpg

bwbonoposes.jpg

thank you so much for clarifying that for me... damn Bono really got me there... I could swear it was from AB era... man looks young!
hmm nipples.. lets see if I can dig up some more...
I count this as nipples... :D
bonoperforming7aj.jpg

bonoswimming7ke.jpg

ok not exacty nipples visible, but do I get a bonus beacuse he's naked there? (yes ladies, he was!)

damn bono, I don't have more pictures... show us those nipples some more! :drool:

Babydoll said:
^^

how do you know he's naked?? he might have trunks or speedos on...

For some reason I tend to think that he was too. Here’s the whole story, from the book Faraway, So Close:

FSC-May2892-II.jpg

FSC-May2892-2s.jpg

Last edited:
Wow. Thanks for posting the article.... cool pics too! So he was naked, hmm? Lucky photog!

Who are the women Bono is flirting with, btw?? Anyone know? Does it say in the book? Lucky girls...

Babydoll said:
Wow. Thanks for posting the article.... cool pics too! So he was naked, hmm? Lucky photog!

Who are the women Bono is flirting with, btw?? Anyone know? Does it say in the book? Lucky girls...

The dark-haired one is Nassim. She did (does?) his hair and makeup.

Back
Top Bottom