pic req: tour rehearsals/soundcheck Elevation.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

aski

Acrobat
does anyone have the b/w pic of Bono standing on the tip of the heart facing the band (we can only see his back).

it's probably during rehearsals/soundcheck, as he wears his sun-hat and there are no audiences visible.

i found it myself finally, after scanning through countless pages of miscellanous pictures:

http://forum.interference.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=159039&perpage=15&pagenumber=27

(middle of page)

i believe this is Elevation tour, and not Vertigo, as the four big screens above the stage are visible, and the special lights used for Bad are also shown (stage right). the stage also looks more heart-shaped than the circular Vertigo stage.

I to have been looking for a Elevation pic that I lost . :scratch:
may I hijack your thread , aski ?
the one I am looking for is a band photoshoot they are tied up in christmas lights , and the photo is huge .

U2TRINITY said:
I to have been looking for a Elevation pic that I lost . :scratch:
may I hijack your thread , aski ?
the one I am looking for is a band photoshoot they are tied up in christmas lights , and the photo is huge .
This one is HTDAAB era, but it's the only Christmas lights wrapped U2 photo I've seen, is this the one you're thinking of?

bandlightsqd5.jpg

I'm sure I used to have this one bigger, but I dunno what happened to it.

thats the one , I don't know why I thought it was elevation .
I had the large one also , but it's gone . :grumpy:

I have the larger one but I have to go thru my files to find it and I gotta run right now... I can post it tonite, but I have a feeling someone else will probably get it here for you earlier today! This place is amazing! :)

Back
Top Bottom