Pic req. Larry in black leather jacket from JT era

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

MullenGirl

Rock n' Roll Doggie
Please, could you post pictures with Larry in black leather jacket from the Joshua Tree era? I've lost all of these pics with him (I had a folder) :(
Thank you in advance for helping me out!

JT Larr wasn't one of my favorite eras for him, but let me dig through my PB...

larry13.jpg

c03a50dd.jpg

I don't have to many .
larryjacket.jpg

this may be zoo era .
1995calendarlarryscruffface2.jpg

I hope someone will post a larger one of this .
97.png

sorry my photobucket always does a double post .

Last edited:
Babydoll said:
^ The last 2 are Zoo era and not JT. :wink:

Nope, I think the first and third are UF era... I think you are right that the second pic is Zoo era.

Are these the kind you are looking for? (Pardon the pun that would naturally follow! :wink: )

Harley_PDept1_JT.jpg

Harley_leatherjacket_JT.jpg

Harley_bigpicture_JT.jpg

GracelandHarley said:

Nope, I think the first and third are UF era... I think you are right that the second pic is Zoo era.

If you see her message, its edited. I posted the reply before she edited it and added the other pic. :)

Larry is so ever youthful. I have the hardest time trying to organize my pics of him... they ALL look like they belong in a young Larry folder!

(Holding the jacket)

bonolarryjtdays.jpg

larryleathersitting.jpg

Here are some I'm not sure which era they are :reject:
Maybe someone can help?

bwlarryleaning.jpg

larryjtleatherback.jpg

bonocomet said:
Larry is so ever youthful. I have the hardest time trying to organize my pics of him... they ALL look like they belong in a young Larry folder!

Here are some I'm not sure which era they are :reject:
Maybe someone can help?

bwlarryleaning.jpg

larryjtleatherback.jpg

Well I know for a fact that the smaller one is from the JT period coz it appears both in the Rattle and Hum song book as well as the book about the R&H movie, only bigger! :wink:

I'm not sure about the second one but that actually looks more like it's from the Unforgettable Fire era, but I wouldn't put money on it!! Like you said, the man is ageless, so it's really difficult to tell!! :hmm:

Back
Top Bottom