pic req: Gwen Stefani w Bono onstage 2001.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

aski

Acrobat
i was thinking of a specific picture, featured in the book

U2 - Elevate Me Here book, on page 216, by Christine Hayley.

it's from the Las Vegas 18 November 2001 concert, and Gwen joins U2 for the song What's Going On.

anyone who's got it, preferably in colours?

i had a bit of a search around the only ones i could find are from the grammys, not the particualr pics you were after, but im sure one of the brilliant plebans here will have it ..

This is the only one I have from when Gwen joined U2 on stage during the Elevation tour:
BonoGwenStefani.jpg

Last edited:
thanks for the pic, but sorry, that's not the one in mind....

there's also a lot of Bono w Gwen pictures at www.u2photos.com, under "Elevation tour", but that's Otto Kitsinger's pictures, not Christine Hayley's.....

way not fair..... how old is gwen? and hasn't bono and gavin rossdale hung out together, too? i thought i read that somewhere. is gavin from a band, also?? hey, can you imagine if bono did a guest appearance on gwen's tour like he did for kylie??? can't imagine him yodeling!!!:ohmy:

blm said:
way not fair..... how old is gwen? and hasn't bono and gavin rossdale hung out together, too? i thought i read that somewhere. is gavin from a band, also??

Gwen is now 37, she was 31 when the Elevation pics were taken, though I think she looks like a teenager there. She will be 38 in October.

Yes, her husband is in a band. It's called "Bush." Their hits include "Machine Head" and "Glycerine." I think they're broken up or on hiatus but he's done several albums. Yes he's hung out with Bono before.

Butterscotch said:

Yes, her husband is in a band. It's called "Bush." Their hits include "Machine Head" and "Glycerine." I think they're broken up or on hiatus but he's done several albums. Yes he's hung out with Bono before.

His current band is called Institute. Bush did break up.

Back
Top Bottom