Pic loading hassles....grrrrr........

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

verte76

Blue Crack Addict
Damn, could someone tell me why I'm having hassles loading gif files? I'll have "done" on my screen but I haven't gotten some of the pix, I just have these boxes with a little box with a red X on them!!! I do not like this! I want my PLEBA pix!!!!!! This is annoying!!!! Is it my computer, or is anyone else having this problem?
*having severe PLEBA pix withdrawal symptoms*:madspit: :madspit:

Bonochick said:
Is there a specific thread you're having problems with?

Yes, one is Prima Bono the Diva, which is currently my favorite thread!!!! Damn!!!:madspit: Thanks for your attention to this problem!

Well, I didn't have a problem with the thread. I do know that when I'm on my slow computer though, sometimes I get a bunch of red x's in threads because there's so much on one page. One thing you can try is going into the User CP and then going to Edit Options. You can change the default posts per thread to have a smaller number of posts on each page. That's the only thing I can think to suggest.

I feel for you.

I don't even go into picture threads that have over 10 replies. My modem can't handle it, I freeze up. That's why I never post in RSOC or Leather threads. :( Unless I get there in the morning, there are too many pics in those threads.

madonna's child said:
I feel for you.

I don't even go into picture threads that have over 10 replies. My modem can't handle it, I freeze up. That's why I never post in RSOC or Leather threads. :( Unless I get there in the morning, there are too many pics in those threads.

Damn. I knew this modem would get me in trouble. The thing is, I was getting them until I guess there were too many replies. I'm going to try to edit my profile or whatever to see if I can get them. I'm addicted to these things. I want my fix!!!!:wink: :wink:

i don't really go to picture threads either...but that's mostly because i've seen most of the pictures anyway.....

Back
Top Bottom