Physical attraction to the band

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
My first introduction to U2 was when "Pride" came out. MY friend Tommy was a big fan and introduced me to the music...which I liked right away. I thought Bono was intresting. He's got an aura about hm that just draws you in and it's like he dares you NOT to look at him. I never paid too much attention to the others until "Rattle and Hum." It's when I fell totallly and irreversibly in love with Larry. True, he was pretty as a youngster but he's become rugged and classically beautiful as he's aged. Those high, chisseled cheekbones, deep set eyes...I swear, a master sculpturer worked on him in Heaven!!:drool:

since i now only respond to or discuss alters with alters

biff said:

So, who were you, just out of curiousity?
cutekitten.jpg

Just a wild guess. :wink:

And yeah...I still find most of them physically attractive. Larry has actually never done it for me, especially his Vertigo look, but the rest are either getting better or still looking good.

Some may bemoan lost sex appeal, but others just enjoy something new and realize that change is a good thing! If anyone can afford to grow older gracefully, it's rock stars, but we are lucky that our guys are growing older gracefully without plastic surgery.

monski said:
My $.02 as a 44 year old gal who has followed U2 since 1980:

Adam: He never really started turning my head until a few years ago.…but the look he’s been rocking the past few years? Outrageously sexy.

Same opinion. I always thought the other three guys were great looking, if not all *hawt* during the same eras. But Adam -- liked the guy, thought his musical abilities were underappreciated -- but no physical appeal.

THEN... see above. Combine that silver fox-ity with his newfound happiness and peace of mind that shines through every move he makes and... the picture is complete. All four of them are da bomb.

:drool:

PopDaisy said:

Same opinion. I always thought the other three guys were great looking, if not all *hawt* during the same eras. But Adam -- liked the guy, thought his musical abilities were underappreciated -- but no physical appeal.

THEN... see above. Combine that silver fox-ity with his newfound happiness and peace of mind that shines through every move he makes and... the picture is complete. All four of them are da bomb.

:drool:

Yep, I'm the same too....I never liked Adam, but Dang the man is aging fine!!! Definately completes them now - all equal - just gotta chop Larrys hair and degrease it....:wink:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom