Photos You've "Retouched"

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

BluRmGrl

Rock n' Roll Doggie ALL ACCESS
Saw this pic the other day in the thread about Leon Cohen & the guys at the Slipper Room, but didn't like the background. So, I got all arsty fartsy ( :laugh: ), opened the puppy up in PhotoShop & went to work. Whatta' think? Not bad for a first attempt!

343%3A2%3B2323232%7Ffp58%3Dot%3E2334%3D963%3D8%3A5%3DXROQDF%3E232387%3A9954%3A8ot1lsi

Soo... show me the pics you've redone. I want to compare notes! :D

Queen Bee said:
velvet.jpg

I placed my finger above Bono's velvet jacket and rubbed it twice. How's that for a retouch. :wink:
I wouldn't mind retouching him a few times myself. :D

As for retouches, there was this image:
Flag.jpg

that I did horrible and unspeakable things to until it looked like this:
In God's Country.jpg

...I really need to finish that wallpaper.

:drool: Niiiiiiice work, ladies!!!! :up: Those are superb.

And Eidilon, I don't know what "horrible and unspeakable" things you could be referring to on that Elevation pic you redid.... It's simply stunning! :yes: Thanks for sharing. :)

u2granny said:
I spend most of my time removing watermarks.

:hmm: That gives me an idea... Wonder if we could convince our very own Watermark Wizard to lead a "How to Remove Watermarks" workshop?!?! :drool:
I would sooo be there!!! :up: :D

Thanks for the compliments everyone! Guess I'm going to have to hurry up and finish that wallpaper.

love2bmama - I really like that one of Bono. As if the purple shirt needs any more attention!

Here's the image I used for my icon, without the obnoxious watermark it's normally seen with:
Mmmbass.jpg

LivLuvAndBootlegMusic said:

That one's great, Liv!! I could easily seen that blown up on a 4x5 canvas like an abstract. :hmm: Wonder how feasible that is???? :drool: :drool: Mmmm... a giant Bono-face hanging on my wall. :combust:

Last edited:
BluRmGrl said:

That one's great, Liv!! I could easily seen that blown up on a 4x5 canvas like an abstract. :hmm: Wonder how feasible that is???? :drool: :drool: Mmmm... a giant Bono-face hanging on my wall. :combust:

I agree completely.....that would be an awesome painting.
You could just sit there drooling all day, in a daze....great for when you have company..:wink::giggle:

I'm oh so tempted to post up my Bono chicken. :D But he looks kind of silly...so maybe not.

Back
Top Bottom