Photobucket

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

kellyahern

Blue Crack Supplier
8 years and I still can't think of anything witty
I don't know if anyone else uses photobucket.com to host their pics, but I got an e-mail from them today saying that their site crashed and they lost some of my pics :(

I didn't have a lot of pics on photobucket, just the big ones (and the calendar ones), so I not going to try to reload them or get them back.

I just wanted to let you guys know in case anyone had similar problems :wave:

Last edited:
I'm sorry Kelly :( :hug:I wonder if FS lost some, she has a lot on photobucket:( It is a good site that lets you post and doesn't charge so I hope it will be okay.

sue4u2 said:
I just receive an email today that netzero has partnered with snapfish. Hope this means it's faster for us dial uppers.:yikes:

I hope it doesn't mean they're going to stop allowing free linking or charge or anything. Sometimes when someone new takes over they change things for the worse. Right now, zootopia is being shut down and redone by someone else and they say they're getting rid of most of the forums!

sue4u2 said:
I just receive an email today that netzero has partnered with snapfish. Hope this means it's faster for us dial uppers.:yikes:

Oh, hell, I hope they don't screw up Snapfish. Yeah, it was slow as heck when I was doing dial-up. I just hope my account doesn't get abolished for some stupid reason.

I'm glad no one else has had problems with photobucket. I just checked and I did lose all of my pics :(

I only had about 30 pics (compared to the hundreds I have on snapfish) so it's not that big of a loss :shrug:

On a side note, has anyone ever had snapfish blur their pics a little? I didn't notice it until QueenBee pointed it out and she's right, the pics I posted of the crisis awards are blurrier than the ones on u2guatemala. Does anyone know how to solve this, or is it just another annoying snapfish quirk :mad:

Back
Top Bottom