Photo request--->Bono's eyes ONLY

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
u2trinity said:
This isn't just the eye's but damn , those eye's :drool: :drool: :drool:

1hotpic-LARGE-5.jpg

If someone were to crop the eyes from this one, they would definitely have something!

U2byU2Bono.jpg

BONO'ppetit said:

Good question. If I can get that specific, I'd like a blinky size or slightly larger so it's just his eyes, no nose or forehead or anything. Sorry I didn't clarify that before but I really wasn't sure. I thought I'd know when I saw the one I want. Thank you. One more question. What program/s do you use to do this? I used to make banners and stuff a few years ago with a couple different programs (photoshop and one that starts with a J) but I can't remember how and it's probably different now, huh?

I use Photoshop CS2, and I think the one you mean is Jasc Paint Shop Pro :)

I'll see if I can find a few more pics of his eyes clearly, but I think most have already been posted... I'd be happy to help you editing and such if you need any help

Galeongirl said:

I use Photoshop CS2, and I think the one you mean is Jasc Paint Shop Pro :)

I'll see if I can find a few more pics of his eyes clearly, but I think most have already been posted... I'd be happy to help you editing and such if you need any help

Jasc, that's what it was. I'll keep you in mind b'c I'm sure I'm going to need a refresher and that it's more advanced by now. It's been at least 3 years since I used it. Thanks, Galeongirl.

Lemon Grrrrrl said:
Hmm, well making them bigger didn't seem to work all that great, but I did play with the eye color a little. :wink:
blueeyes.jpg

blueeyes2.jpg

:ohmy:

:drool:

When I asked for the "full size" picture, I actually means the "full face" one, or the original one, not only the eyes.

But thank you lemon grrrrrrrrrrrrrrl, I love the photoshoped eyes. :drool:

Lemon Grrrrrl said:

:der: Oops! Sorry 'bout that. :D
unico, that one you're asking about is from the 'One' vid. I just tilted it a bit to make it suitable for a banner.

onebono5.jpg

bono12.jpg

thank you!!!

:heart: Especially the second one...:drool:

Back
Top Bottom