Photo of Bono's Eze House

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

vm72

The Fly
virtualtourist.com
Just scroll down and you'll see the picture. Great photo, huge house. Came across it researching about South of France.

It's the envy talking! And I agree lovely house. Only ever seen parts of it up to now, i.e. the balcony. Very modest when you consider some of the houses/mansions that can be found in and around the south of France!

Nice photo, thanks! Sweet pad, it's like the size of my high school (which was the biggest size classification)! I like the color a lot.

Yes, this is only one of the houses.
And I don't know whether it is so much Bono's house.
Some one told me this is both Bono's and Edge's house and the other one is the guest house.
Who'll tell? It's not like they are separated with a fence or anything.

I've seen Ali and the kids around the other house back in 2002.
In 2004, they were sitting around the red house and last week they all celebrated Edge's birthday around the red house.

Bono's house:

0n1.JPG

Edge's house (next to Bono's house) They are not separated with a fence or anything.

edge.jpg

Last edited:
The yellow house was not so visible in the past, I guess they cleared out a lot of trees.

Thanks zsuzso, I've been trying to post in the Eze thread but photobucket isn't working at the moment, so that 'll have to wait.
No point in posting a story without the fitting pic eh? :wink:

greety said:
Yes, this is only one of the houses.
And I don't know whether it is so much Bono's house.
Some one told me this is both Bono's and Edge's house and the other one is the guest house.

That's what I thought too :hmm:

I thought I remembered reading when they bought the property, the 2 families bought it together (Bono's and Edge's) and they did buy the home next door also but were all congregating at the one property while there were major renovations going on.

I just found it on GoogleEarth :)
43°43'18.70"N 7°21'25.60"E

from above I'm not so sure now what the house is and what not.... it's the reddish above right the balcony right?

shouseezegoogleearthke4.jpg

I made one picture from the pier when I was there, still have to upload that from the camera to the pc...

Lovely home :drool: Ah, lifestyles of the rich and famous.... btw Gg, I can upload the pic you sent me if that's the one you mean.

hcbiggs2002 said:
Ooh thanks for the great photos of Bono's Eze house GG! :wave: Did happen to see or meet anyone 'interesting' during your holiday?!? :shifty:

:wink:

no... he was in sarajevo at the time I was there (his wedding day) :banghead:

bad timing! >< should've gone way earlier!

Heres one we took on luck from the gardens, about 428 metres above sea level :happy:
I wasn't sure then, because we went to the gardens first, but now I'm happy we took the pic ^^
bonosezehousemadebyggfromthegardensdk0.jpg

bonosezehousemadebyggfromthegardens2gu1.jpg

if anybody can't find it, it's at the beach, the most bottom house you can see before the cliff gets in your way :)
(the red thing)

I had some pets during the holidays :wink:
musjewe2.jpg

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom