Photo of Bono's Eze House

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
"Summer of love", that's really sweet. I did not know that they bought the houses in the 90s. Great story. Plus I like the idea that they "swap" houses from time to time. Just shows how much they love each other and how strong their friendship is. Really funny thing to do.

hcbiggs2002 said:

I have to agree with you, that even though Bono has a beautiful house, I wouldn't like to live in a such a location. Which why I live out in the back of beyond with the forest outside my window, both here at home, as well my student flat in Kuopio as seen below....

IMG_0201.jpg

....I could hardly believe how lucky I was to get this student flat in the most perfect location. :D And it's just a 10 minute bus ride to school!

Great view of your back yard HCB.....
And thank you everyone who posted Bono's house location..I now know what part of the beach to hang out at when I visit the South of France...:D

((That was our summer of love???))) :evil:-thoughts

:cute:

and you'd think that because they've spent 3 years on tour with each other they would need some time alone... but no, they go on holidays together :cute: that's really sweet!

That's the first time I've ever heard about them actually swapping houses like that. They've caught on to the whole meditterenian tradition of 'my home is your home' very well there!! :wink:

BonoFox1, it's more than just a "backyard" it's a forest! :rolleyes: If you're interested in reading more about my 'going back to school', I've just updated my live journal here:-

http://luthienbono.livejournal.com/

Back
Top Bottom