Photo Album Update!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

BAW

The Flower
I've just finished a major update to my albums so feel free to drop in and check em out! Heres a little preview:

bono_xmasbaby1.jpg

Isn't he the cutest thing you have ever seen!
http://communities.msn.com/U2OutofControl/pictures

[This message has been edited by Bono's American Wife (edited 01-27-2002).]

Wow!!! Thanks! I've never seen some of those before! ((((((HUGS))))))

------------------
MuchMusic: Do you have a final message for the crowd? Something they can take home with them.
Larry: Something they can take home with them? I'm not taking my clothes off!

Woohoo! Cool beans! And HOT TAMALES!

I'm so there!

------------------
And love is not the easy thing...the only baggage you can bring is all that you can't leave behind.

BONO: FOAD, Lawrence. Just FOAD. (LOL, Mona)

Create Light, Create Unity, Create Joy, CREATE PEACE!

ROFLMAO!!!!!!!!!!! LOOK AT THIS!

HI-LARS-IOUS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I guess Larry would have nothing to do with this kind of thing... that's why he's missing from the cover. "U2's Heart Beat"!!!!!

trouserpress.JPG

Great pics!!!!!!!!!!

------------------
MuchMusic: Do you have a final message for the crowd? Something they can take home with them.
Larry: Something they can take home with them? I'm not taking my clothes off!

[This message has been edited by Can'tSeeOrBeSeen (edited 01-27-2002).]

Trouser press!

Tearaway pants!

No WONDER he's not there!
wink.gif

------------------
And love is not the easy thing...the only baggage you can bring is all that you can't leave behind.

I haven't seen a Trouser Press in many long years, thanks. That's cute!

This one
bono_early_pillar.jpg

*drops in drool*

Where did you find those great old pics, I haven't seen some before. Where did the fireworks one come from? I love the stills from Stuck and the Hall of Fame too, I didn't know those existed, thanks!
smile.gif

------------------
**U2 Elevate my soul!**

[This message has been edited by WildU2Horsesgirl (edited 01-28-2002).]

Nice albums BAW!!
smile.gif

I am still working on mine, I got rid of the yellow "Homer Simpson" things and it's been a lot of work but fun! My only problem is I have too many pics and I have run out of storage space
frown.gif
they only give you 3.00 mb and now I am forced to keep going back and deleting and adding and I just have to pick my very favorites and that's hard! When it's ready I will invite everyone to come see, and leave me a message or start a thread on my message board!

------------------
"I was born a MacPhisto"

Originally posted by MissVelvetDress_75:
was this an actual publication?
biggrin.gif

BTW, BAW nice collection of U2 photos...
biggrin.gif

[This message has been edited by MissVelvetDress_75 (edited 01-27-2002).]

Oh yeah, its for real...this is a scan of my actual copy. It's kinda like a new wave/punk Tiger Beat magazine. The pics inside were really funny but they are so old and grainy they just wouldn't scan. Glad you enjoyed it!

Originally posted by WildU2Horsesgirl:
I haven't seen a Trouser Press in many long years, thanks. That's cute!

This one
bono_early_pillar.jpg

*drops in drool*

Where did you find those great old pics, I haven't seen some before. Where did the fireworks one come from? I love the stills from Stuck and the Hall of Fame too, I didn't know those existed, thanks!
smile.gif

Most of them came from old issues of Rolling Stone. I have every U2 issue but one and I'm tracking that one down...the fireworks one came from Rolling Stone. I can't remember where I got the Stuck and Hall of Fame stills but I will check on that and get back to ya!

I just love those old magazine pics, did you scan them yourself? Thanks for sharing them with us! Have you figured out how the message board works? I was hoping we could post pics there. Maybe I'll try to post something on your page and see if it shows up.

------------------
"I was born a MacPhisto"

Originally posted by *Stormy*:
I just love those old magazine pics, did you scan them yourself? Thanks for sharing them with us! Have you figured out how the message board works? I was hoping we could post pics there. Maybe I'll try to post something on your page and see if it shows up.

Yep, those came from my collection! My message board is working, I tried a test post and it worked so go ahead and give it a try...I do know that if you join my community, you can post and edit your own photos there, which might help you with your storage problems, I've got plenty of space left so feel free!

Lookit here I am dyin' here! How hot!

bono_edge_jtera.JPG

Mind if I steal these? You sure have something special no one else has!

u2-12.JPG

------------------
"I was born a MacPhisto"

Originally posted by Bono's American Wife:
Yep, those came from my collection! My message board is working, I tried a test post and it worked so go ahead and give it a try...I do know that if you join my community, you can post and edit your own photos there, which might help you with your storage problems, I've got plenty of space left so feel free!

Thank you so much! I will get some stuff together and try it out!
smile.gif

Spinny,

We need the username and pass

You can set the pass as guest by going into your preferences and username is the one you use to login...(I had the same problem before)

I can't wait to BONO!!!!!
wink.gif

------------------

Thanks Mrs. Bono! How nice of you! I'll check out Spinny's too. I'm afraid mine are mostly Bono too, I'm an ADDICT I tell you!

Here is a cute cartoon I just found
u2toons1.jpg

------------------
"I was born a MacPhisto"

[This message has been edited by *Stormy* (edited 01-28-2002).]

LOL spinny!

I loveth thy albums...and I just about died when I looked and there's a billion Bono pictures in 4 different albums and then there's "The Other Boys"...lmao, that's classic!

smile.gif

I love this one!
i09D70716-C8BE-4B6F-84C7-5611F78585EF.jpg

Singing in the rain!

------------------

Originally posted by hippyactress:

I loveth thy albums...and I just about died when I looked and there's a billion Bono pictures in 4 different albums and then there's "The Other Boys"...lmao, that's classic!

smile.gif

What can I say?? I am a full fledged Leather Licker!!!!

Originally posted by *Stormy*:
Lookit here I am dyin' here! How hot!

bono_edge_jtera.JPG

Mind if I steal these? You sure have something special no one else has!

u2-12.JPG

By all means, take whatever you like! I love to share and I put those up for the enjoyment of my PLEBA sisters!

Bono's American wife, and Stormy- along with Icelady, of course- in my absence, I appoint you 'keepers of the pics' and please keep some nice hot ones, and rule in my stead. Godspeed.

------------------
"Walk On, stay safe tonight"

Originally posted by U2Kitten:
Bono's American wife, and Stormy- along with Icelady, of course- in my absence, I appoint you 'keepers of the pics' and please keep some nice hot ones, and rule in my stead. Godspeed.

This is bigger than an oh my dad...this deserves a huge OH MY BONO!!! Keeper of the pics, with Stormy and Icelady!!! I promise to keep the hot ones coming and I humbly thank you U2Kitten!

I hereby vow to keep the hot pics and post them well! I'm with you BAW and Icelady!

------------------
"I was born a MacPhisto"

I adore your album, lots of 80's stuff! I'm a Joshua Tree/ Rattle and Hum Bono with a ponytail girl and I like lots of your stuff!
Please add more, more more!

------------------
~Burned by the fire of love~

[This message has been edited by Autumn454 (edited 01-31-2002).]

Originally posted by Autumn454:
I adore your album, lots of 80's stuff! I'm a Joshua Tree/ Rattle and Hum Bono with a ponytail girl and I like lots of your stuff!
Please add more, more more!

Thanks so much, I loooooove JT Bono too, as you can tell by my albums! His hair was just bee-yoo-tee-ful back then (still is) but I'm really partial to that era. I did add a few more pics last night but mostly newer stuff. Thanks again Autumn!

Back
Top Bottom