Philly

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

samralf

War Child
Hi girls-

I was just wondering if any of you were going to the philly show??

------------------
The winged cow

I'll be there in the GA line as well
smile.gif

Hi, I'll be there too.
I was in the heart for Philly 1 last time - awesome!!
biggrin.gif

------------------
She's gonna dream up a world she wants to live in / She's gonna dream out loud.
Visit my web page at www.u2page.com

Wow.....I feel so alone. I guess I won't have competition getting into the heart.

------------------
The winged cow

Hi samralf,

I am going to the Philly show!!! I have GA's for that night!! I'm VERY excited!!!!!!

I was in the Heart both nights in Philly last time, and I know this time is going to be even better!!!

Where are your tickets?

Shygirl

Hi-
I got GA's for the show and I am very excited. What was it like in the heart? What time are you going to get in line?

------------------
The winged cow

Thats AWESOME! You are going to have a great time in the Heart!! I can't even explain the way I felt when I walked in there... I almost started to cry when it hit me how close we were going to be!!! Plus its really nice b/c there was no pushing or anything.. At least were I was standing.. right in front of the Edge... People were pretty respectful of your personal space...
You're going to have a ball on Nov 2nd!!

i wish i was going to the philly show. it would have been the one i'd go to. but since i live on the other side of the fucking state and their not coming back to pittsburgh and my parents are too protective and... i'm sorry i'll restrain myself now.

have a nice time girls.
smile.gif
take pretty pictures.

*goes off to yell at a randome person*
wink.gif

------------------
?Hard as it is to keep it together, it is still possible to have those moments when it?s just the four of you being able to keep the rest of the world out... and that?s what it?s all about.?
-Adam

Love,
Emily

She wore lemon, but never in the daylight...

*realizes she can't spell "random"*

------------------
?Hard as it is to keep it together, it is still possible to have those moments when it?s just the four of you being able to keep the rest of the world out... and that?s what it?s all about.?
-Adam

Love,
Emily

She wore lemon, but never in the daylight...

Originally posted by madonna's child:
i wish i was going to the philly show. it would have been the one i'd go to. but since i live on the other side of the fucking state and their not coming back to pittsburgh and my parents are too protective and... i'm sorry i'll restrain myself now.

have a nice time girls.
smile.gif
take pretty pictures.

*goes off to yell at a randome person*
wink.gif

That sucks. I'm coming from Ohio. You girls have made up my mind...I am going to get in that heart with or without my husband!! Wahoo!

------------------
The winged cow

Back
Top Bottom