Philly 1 photos

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I was there, so I thought i'd share a couple of interesting looking photos..not of the band but the whole set up, which I think is mesmerizing- I think it's visually much better then the last tour's set up..besides- it's all I could really see from those crap seats. >.<

DSC04330-2.jpg

DSC04321-2.jpg
<-- I like this pic the best /photo student :p

DSC04315-2.jpg

Re: Re: Philly 1 photos

*Ally* said:

oh good lord... that photo is so beautiful! :combust: i :heart: adam... :wink:

yeah Adam kept looking bacl just like that 3 times in a row. i was right next to him at the rail when he did it.....classic moment! lol! at first i think he got a kick out of Bono's comment, but the 2nd and 3rd was looking at Larry to get the timing down....but still with that amused look on his face! priceless!

tuwie said:
o adam.
ad96a722.jpg

that is SUCH a good picture. it's so crisp <3

IS that Adam over on Edge's side of the stage? This picture has got to be a first! Wow.....Nice to hear and see that he's having fun and moving around a lot and interacting with the crowd!

these are TRULY some of the most amazing pics yet from the Vertigo tour - especially of Adam.

I want the ONE shirt that Bono's wearing - I'll take it with him inside it too.

Seriously. :lol:

:drool: :drool:

Dear lord... these pictures are amazing!

And Kelly, you spoil us so

:bow:

Wow. These are phenomenal. :drool: This is poster quality pics. Wish I still worked for the company I use too with the large format printers.
I can't even fit them on my 17" desktop, with the exception of The Edge - which is blowing my mind.
Adams head was chopped off and Bono lower mouth and down was all that would fit. :flirt: but I want to see their beautiful faces. :drool:

Jam Jar the lights pics look like they are really! "getting ready to leave the ground".:hyper: Thanks these are, like you said, mesmerizing - and awesome!!

Take me with you - to Planet U2 :dance::heart: :up:

Hi Kelly,

Do you have any shots you haven't posted? I was in the ecclipse just opposite you with my wife and I was looking for a shot from the show where she is visible. Not that you could pick her out but she is short and pregnant. Thanks either way.

bridonohue said:
Hi Kelly,

Do you have any shots you haven't posted? I was in the ecclipse just opposite you with my wife and I was looking for a shot from the show where she is visible. Not that you could pick her out but she is short and pregnant. Thanks either way.

Sorry, but I didn't take these photos, I wasn't there :reject:

The photos were from www.flickr.com (I did a search for u2).

arw9797 said:

Kelly you need to have a disclaimer in your sig that you don't take these pictures you just post away for everyone! :)

I'm beginning to think so too :reject:

I post them because I know not everyone has the time to search the different sites for pictures, but I don't want to take credit for someone else's picture, that's why I try to always put who took it (or if I can't remember that, at least where it's from :reject: ).

Kelly you are a goddess! These have got to be some of the best photos taken of the tour so far.

The ones of Adam are so scrummy!

Fantastic photos the best yet!!

Bono!!:drool: :drool: :drool: :drool:
And Adam even though I'm a Bman girl through and through wow!!!:drool:

These are some of the most amazing pictures I have ever seen.

I'm putting my Philly pics on disc...they should be ready soon!

I got a pic of Edge smiling...at ME! :faint: Some good Bono ones too considering the crappiness that was my camera.....not to mention how enraged I was when I had a grip on one of Bono's LPOE drumsticks and it was wrenched from my hand.....:madspit:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom