PGP - Your G-String is off

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

CeeCee

New Yorker
New Thread!

JTRHEdge26.jpg

Sure, you're used to seeing people sitting around in the sun, playing guitar. Some days you can't go a block without running into one. It's like Starbucks. So why do you stop to look at the man in the black shorts and sunglasses? What is it about his slow, thoughtfull playing that makes you actually stop and back up to watch?

His toes curl away from the heat of the concrete, and he aimlessly plays. You wince when he hits a sour chord. "You're g-string is off."

"Pardon?" He asks, his voice soft, warm. Ther'es a hint of accent in there too. Something British perhaps.

You point to his black acoustic. "You're g-string. It's the weather. Messes with the strings. The G-string is particularly vulnerable."

His forehead wrinkles as he looks at you, despite the sunglasses. "Mine does it all the time, when I play outside."

"Do you play well?"

You grin broadly. "I know how to play a few chords. How to get a nice whine by... stroking the neck."

He smirks at you, getting to his feet and offering his hand. "Want to come back to my hotel? I have a spare. Maybe we can play together."

You giggle, taking his hand. "Okay, but first... we have to do something about your G-string."

"Mine... or yours?" He asks, drawing you into the cool interior of the hotel and along to the elevator.

You pretend to think, but that only lasts as long as it takes for the elevator doors to close. Then he's kissing you and it's all you can do to hold on as your hands slide, a little too quickly thanks to sunscreen, over his shoulders. He smells of sun, ozone, sand... and coconut oil.

When the doors open he takes your hand and pulls you down the hall, into the room. As he shuts the door you can hear Adam down the hall. "They're playing 'g-string' again..."

Last edited:
hola!

I dont think anybodys here for my live broadcast :sad:

Oh well!

I got my results :hyper: :hyper:

Here goes...

French- C
English literature- B
English Lanuguage- B
Media Studies- B
I.C.T- Distinction (4 A grades)
Maths- C
Science- C C
Graphic Design- A*

Theyre really really excellent results but I'm contesting my french grade, 'cos i got an A for my speaking which meant over all i should at least have a B :shrug:

Anyways thats me set for college! :hyper: :hyper:

Now back to my conversation with mr. wall :wink:

yay people get here when I'm leaving :happy:

Thats not so good :wink:

Yeah. theyre pretty good! I'm really pleased with my A* but I should have done better in english and french :yes:

Still excellent though! :hyper: :D

I'm gonna go now, im not used to getting up early now lol.

I'm gonna go for a lie down and I've got deodarant in my eye, which just isnt good at all!

Luv ya all :heart:

Dis, :bigsislove: :hug:

xx :hug: xx

Dismantled said:
Deodarant in your eye:yikes:!!!! wash you eye out!!!

Have a good nap!

I do intened to do that Dis :lol:

It's only one eye...the other is good to go :happy:

maybe the clever people results should banish me from the A* club, i mean, sitting with one eye open doesnt exactly say "Next world leader" :lol:

byeeeeeeeeeeeeee

xx :hug: xx

Good morning girls!

Congrats BG! Great job! :dance: :hug:

That wanted poster is too funny! :giggle:

I'm scaring myself today. Its not even 9am yet and I'm showered, dressed, hair is done, sewing machine is in the car and ready to go to the shop. I sent Mini-cat off to school already on the bus and Fluffy is dressed and having a snack. Either its going to be a good day or karma is just screwing with me. :wink:

Russty Cat said:
Good morning girls!

Congrats BG! Great job! :dance: :hug:

That wanted poster is too funny! :giggle:

I'm scaring myself today. Its not even 9am yet and I'm showered, dressed, hair is done, sewing machine is in the car and ready to go to the shop. I sent Mini-cat off to school already on the bus and Fluffy is dressed and having a snack. Either its going to be a good day or karma is just screwing with me. :wink:

I hope your good day continues Russty:hug:

Thanks Dis! Me too! :hug:

Its such a strange time right now, I feel like I'm holding off the depression demons with one hand at this point. I don't need any other crap to give them a whole to break thru. Only 6 days and I leave on my vacation. 7 Days till PJ! :rockon: :heart:

depression demons:madspit: I will ward them off wiht my powers too for you:madspit:

Where are you going:hyper:

PJ:hyper: I cannot wait either:drool:

We drive to Portland for a night, then on to Seattle the next day to pick up two more friends, then on to The Gorge! for an Evening with Pearl Jam!!! :dance: And then we go to Vancouver the next day for the next PJ show. Then back to Seattle for a few days and then down the Oregon coast to home. :hyper:

Russty Cat said:
We drive to Portland for a night, then on to Seattle the next day to pick up two more friends, then on to The Gorge! for an Evening with Pearl Jam!!! :dance: And then we go to Vancouver the next day for the next PJ show. Then back to Seattle for a few days and then down the Oregon coast to home. :hyper:

omg:drool: that sounds like such a fun trip:hyper: I bet its a beautiful drive too:drool: I want to go to Vancouver someday.

:dancing: My parents aren't arriving till 3pm - yay, I can sleep in tomorrow!! :hyper: (They usually arrive at the ungodly hour of 8am *g* Well, they couldn't last year because I was working, but 8am or so is their usual time.)

I've never been to Vancouver either, but I've heard its really nice. The drive thru Oregon and Washington is so great though. Lots of beautiful scenery. :drool:

Woohoo Drea! Sleeping in is a good thing. hehe

Well I have to head to town to get some errands done. I'll see you guys later. :hug: :heart: :hug:

Drea said:
:dancing: My parents aren't arriving till 3pm - yay, I can sleep in tomorrow!! :hyper: (They usually arrive at the ungodly hour of 8am *g* Well, they couldn't last year because I was working, but 8am or so is their usual time.)

thats nice:dancing: 8 am is so early for company:crack:

where are they comming from?

Dismantled said:

thats nice:dancing: 8 am is so early for company:crack:

where are they comming from?

They live in Chatham (3 hrs sw of TO), but they're going up to Collingwood today (a couple hours n of TO) and coming to TO tomorrow to take me to a ballgame :) So if you hear about the TO/Cleveland game tomorrow night going into extra innings, it's Mom's fault :laugh: Last year proved that even after 20 years, her curse is still going :lol: (Game went into 10 innings.)

Drea said:

They live in Chatham (3 hrs sw of TO), but they're going up to Collingwood today (a couple hours n of TO) and coming to TO tomorrow to take me to a ballgame :) So if you hear about the TO/Cleveland game tomorrow night going into extra innings, it's Mom's fault :laugh: Last year proved that even after 20 years, her curse is still going :lol: (Game went into 10 innings.)

ballgames are fun:hyper:

thats funny about your mom and the "curse":lmao: 10 innings.....man thats a long game!

Back
Top Bottom