PGP......You Made Me Love You....

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I'm sorting through the masses of pictures I have just been dumping onto backup discs; trying to build a sort of 'Favorites' or 'best of' collection of U2 photos :crack: I may be insane. :|

:lol: But I cleaned out photobucket a week or two ago because there were so many doubles, and I can't find anything! I'm only organized because I to be, or I lose everything :p

Sad_Girl said:
I'm sorting through the masses of pictures I have just been dumping onto backup discs; trying to build a sort of 'Favorites' or 'best of' collection of U2 photos :crack: I may be insane. :|

:lol: But I cleaned out photobucket a week or two ago because there were so many doubles, and I can't find anything! I'm only organized because I to be, or I lose everything :p

:yes: My first photobucket account is my most disorganized, and yet I know essentially what's on it, and where to find things. The other accounts? Not so much. :reject:

^ :yes. Same here. I can find things in my first pb account in seconds :drool:

VintagePunk said:

Yeah, cause I have B hidden in my bookshelf. :eyebrow:

:shifty: :wink:

I wouldn't be surprised if you were hiding him from me :sad:

:p

SG, do you realize that by organizing a part of your world, the law of Gibbs free energy states that another part of the universe must become even more disorganized?
So *that* explains what happens to my class notes. :madwife:

Why oh why am I quoting chem while studying physics?
:reject: :nerd:

~BrightestStar~ said:

I wouldn't be surprised if you were hiding him from me :sad:

:p

SG, do you realize that by organizing a part of your world, the law of Gibbs free energy states that another part of the universe must become even more disorganized?
So *that* explains what happens to my class notes. :madwife:

Why oh why am I quoting chem while studying physics?
:reject: :nerd:

Science geek. :nerd:

:wink:

~BrightestStar~ said:
There is a certain order in disorder.

I often live by that rule. :lol:

:lol: I so wish I could do that. I really really do. I mean, I'm not compulsively neat or anything, but I love boxes and shelves and bins. Things can be a mess inside them, but as long as I know what is in which box, shelf, etc... I'm fine. :coocoo:

1A.jpg

4A.jpg

:drool: :combust:

:wave: :wave:

Hi

I miss you all......:(

but hopefully by fri, sat or sun I can hang out on a 4 hr pass :hyper:
i'll have the maJoREST SET OF MY CLEANING REARRANING ART
research, art work, info on various other issues all sorted out and back in new spacesi cleared out over the past sun- today.....

I hope everyone is ok.....:hug:

dl....... hope you feel better today..

russty>>>>>>
..I'd say really decorate up 2 or 3 sections ..whether whole rooms /corners/alcoves/nitches [:love: love big spacces and nitches :lol: with some of your fave art/poster/phots etc.that way you'll have 3 places in the house BESIDES your workroom that as you are in them or pass by them will feel
all beautiful /or comfy!! :hug:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom